[Sydney,Australia ]BEY BATTLE CONFERENCE TOURNEY

Poll: Where should the tourney be?

87 Ablukea rd marsfield
26.09%
Burwood Park
73.91%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
and nile when is the next tournament your holding and one other thing i want to vs everyone one by one in the tourny not the practise
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:10 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How can you even declare winners then ? Also, the first Washington D.C. tournament only had one stadium and thirty people. How iwill you manage a real tournament with more than thirty people ?
well what happened is the top players with points proceded tot he finals and we did a standard tourney setting and garion beat me in the finals and i beat infinate libra and garion beated Bakers anyway i am cable becasue i manged to make everyone beybattle

It's not a feat to make everyone have a battle.

To be honest it should have been a lot more organised.

I know you think I'm being grumpy by raising questions about your ideas, but these are the ugly sides of tournaments you have to face as an organiser.

The format this tournament ran in is an example.

If you had done this based on highest points, if it is to be at least slightly fair, you must have had to make sure that the people chosen as finalists must have enough wins that no matter how improbable, no other beyblader could match or surpass their score.

Also, in a round robin format there are 3 finalists, not four.
Requesting to not vs the strong people is completely unacceptable as well.
No its only cos me and infinate libra tied with scores.
So no one else could have equalled or surpassed your score, even if the rest of their battles were wins?
No because Infinate Libra and I had the same number of wins.
i am confused.. seriously..wats goin on??
I have no idea..
Bakers Dozen, you really don't understand what I'm saying, do you?

I'm saying, it's completely unfair, unless you can absolutely guarantee that any other blader who had remaining battles, as it was previously stated, could not have equalled or surpassed your score if the rest of their battles were wins.
well i could've improved that by making them play each other but we ran out of time next time i will do it fluently and have it under control i mean by not running out of time
And how will you not run out of time when you could have a lot more participants ? Raykon is somehow able to make everyone battle accordingly in two or three hours.
I knew we should of just done best of 3 or 6 because first 3 wins with each bey takes too long.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:20 PM)momiji manju Wrote: So no one else could have equalled or surpassed your score, even if the rest of their battles were wins?

Why do you give me hard words I can't understand=( Can you put your posts into year 7 language form and make them easier to understand.
i shouldve made it first to three wins with one bey then we would've gotten through
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:35 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I knew we should of just done best of 3 or 6 because first 3 wins with each bey takes too long.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:20 PM)momiji manju Wrote: So no one else could have equalled or surpassed your score, even if the rest of their battles were wins?

Why do you give me hard words I can't understand=( Can you put your posts into year 7 language form and make them easier to understand.

Year 8 language. I'll try and put them in Yr 7 language. Don't rage at me if I get them wrong.

I think what Momiji is trying to say that, no other person had the same score as you , or had more than you, even when they spent the whole match having winning all the battles.

Is that correct Momiji?
yes.
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:06 PM)Nile Wrote: i shouldve made it first to three wins with one bey then we would've gotten through

that's how it's supposed to be.
What ? You did not do battles with only one Beyblade for each Blader per match ?
I've got to say Nile, I had a good time even though I failed miserably.
i did three sets of battles with one beyblade i think that is the part where i screwed up
he well im doing another tourney on the 16th of april i am making a thread today okay and moderators can you close this when the new one is up
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:37 PM)^Kakashi^ Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:35 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I knew we should of just done best of 3 or 6 because first 3 wins with each bey takes too long.

Year 8 language. I'll try and put them in Yr 7 language. Don't rage at me if I get them wrong.

I think what Momiji is trying to say that, no other person had the same score as you , or had more than you, even when they spent the whole match having winning all the battles.

Is that correct Momiji?

I still dont get what you mean and im in year 7 not 8

we all like kept on advancing? so yeh
wait so nile have you made that thread yet for the holiday tourny
very soon on the weekend but the catch is that is that it will be double elimination
Look up how to do it, GreeNxBlader got it wrong as well.

It's pretty much the most complicated form to use.
Thank you momiji SO MUCH you have helped me alot maybe next time you can run mine and show me how to do a proper tourney
When the next one on coz i should be able to come?
i am still organizing with moiji when the next one should be
I figured out how to do double elimination. I was watching GreenX very carefully=)