[Sydney,Australia]BEY-2uo "Finished"

can i come too?
plz answer me plz can i come
another tourney already im so coming thx if u allow me
i will come if there is a person over 13 helping nile out because after i read those comments about the last tourney and it looked like it turned out not as good as planned.also another problem is security.everyone needs to be assured to be safe and secure or else the tournament might turn out like the last one Nile hosted(i never went but i made that conclusion by reading comments about the last tourney Nile hosted).if Nile fixes these problems i can come
same i will only attend if there is someone else who is trusted hosting with nile and who is older cause of supervision and all that stuff Confused
guys or nile just tell ur parnets to say for a while its easy
or let ur family members stay for a while
and can i come
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Yeah GreenX is coming.
can i come plz
and i will bring my friends
but can i come?
STOP SPAMMING kyoa leone.ur friends already asked if they are coming but nile will need to fix those 2 problems if i can come
nile hasnt been posting i think he totally forgot about the tourny
soz if off topic
And that's good I hope this is not the issue but I will need a volunteer over 14 to help me out with the tournament due to the last couple of posts
And hopefully this will turnout all right my parents will also be supervising so to make sure I do get everything right so I am asking anyone that is 14 up to help helping through Pm so Pm me
i got a tip if you dont remember the rules write them down
soz if off topic
so how much does the torney cost?
and wats the prizes?
$5 Dollars is the standard cost for a tournament unless you have a bladers passport.
you only pay when if it is official
thank you nile i will come put me on the list please
put me on list to thanks Smile

EDIT: srry i see it
nile i am attending so put me on the attending list
Yes I know so I'm going to have a interested but when official it will have attending and $5 and additional 2.50 due to cost of the Rb7 so 2.50 if you have bladers pass and 7.50 if not
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:48 AM)Nile Wrote: Yes I know so I'm going to have a interested but when official it will have attending and $5 and additional 2.50 due to cost of the Rb7 so 2.50 if you have bladers pass and 7.50 if not

are u sure ur aloud to do that??? cuz im pretty sure thats not in the tournament rulez???????
just wondering
im not sure if i coming yet
my dad wont let me until some guy there that is older can supervise Unhappy
edit: yeah im pretty sure your not aloud
that 5$ u get goes for the cost on prizes
also u cant charge ANY PASSPORT HOLDER AT ALL .... well after i read a few old and new official tournaments
threads
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:57 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:48 AM)Nile Wrote: Yes I know so I'm going to have a interested but when official it will have attending and $5 and additional 2.50 due to cost of the Rb7 so 2.50 if you have bladers pass and 7.50 if not

are u sure ur aloud to do that??? cuz im pretty sure thats not in the tournament rulez???????
just wondering
im not sure if i coming yet
my dad wont let me until some guy there that is older can supervise Unhappy
edit: yeah im pretty sure your not aloud
that 5$ u get goes for the cost on prizes
also u cant charge ANY PASSPORT HOLDER AT ALL .... well after i read a few old and new official tournaments
threads
My parents will be helping out and supervising
And yes I can read delakio's birthday tourney but I've changed my mind only 1 dollar extra
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:07 AM)Nile Wrote: My parents will be helping out and supervising
And yes I can read delakio's birthday tourney but I've changed my mind only 1 dollar extra
thats good
ill see if i can convince my dad
Your going to have to be quick with this man, June is closing in. <------ off topic

I suggest you add some other Beyblade that everyone wants you might get even more people, like maybe get a Big Bang Pegasis, people would love one of those (off topic again). Sorry if I was off topic a couple of time just then.
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:30 AM)RockAriesRulez Wrote: Your going to have to be quick with this man, June is closing in. <------ off topic

I suggest you add some other Beyblade that everyone wants you might get even more people, like maybe get a Big Bang Pegasis, people would love one of those (off topic again). Sorry if I was off topic a couple of time just then.
What?
June is closing in.... Hah june is in TWO MONTHS
isnt it on 17th but if its not im interested on going to the comp casue i wanna win
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:30 AM)RockAriesRulez Wrote: Your going to have to be quick with this man, June is closing in. <------ off topic

um ppl WANT L DRAGO DESTROY, BEAT LYNX AND FANG LEONE THANK U VERY MUCH
lolz