[Sydney, Australia] April holidays tournament!

thanks darkclick ive tested out my tip and it behaves in a way that switches modes weird
IM DEFINETALY GOING!!!! I REALLY WANT TO GO TO a tourney!!!@!@!
Hey raykon , im up for this , put me up on the list Smile thanks .
You know what,I I'm intrested.This may be the best chalenge thrown at me.I made a hole in a wall with my pegasus once.
GINKApegasus, are you attending? and cool young-x-hero! It's good to see you're going again!
Yeah im might come depends if we're doing anything but i would love to attend my first beyblade tournament P.S is it only metal fusion?Eee
Yes it's only MFB/BMF
Is there a min or max of beyblades to bring because ive only got 3
You only need 1 at the least, Smile. You can have as many as you want.
Great P.S Raykon why do u like storm aquario i mean i like it to but u and ive got one and it was my first
Cool, if you can go to the tournament, PM me or write on the thread. Also, I don't mind Storm Aquario, I just like the character Hikaru. Tongue_out
When is the next one after this PS nobody proably know who these people are but NEXUS RULE!!!!!!
hey count me in! im new to this website, but 1 thing, can people that are not members come?, cause i got like 5 caousins that loves beys
hey and is the link done?
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:46 AM)minhtue2 Wrote: hey count me in! im new to this website, but 1 thing, can people that are not members come?, cause i got like 5 caousins that loves beys
hey and is the link done?

Hey, cool, once you confirm you are going to me I will write down your name. And anyone can go Smile.

Link:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...ter--22532
thanks, but what if they win, do they get anything?
Is this on the 19th of april or some other date P.S will this be put youtube?
it says its on 19 on janurary, and probably will be on youtube
u got it wrong thats the other one thats comin to SYD thats the blazing thing in 6 days
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:07 PM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: u got it wrong thats the other one thats comin to SYD thats the blazing thing in 6 days
Yes, haha. Are you going yet? do you know?
i might make it i'll ask dad tonight for a definite yes or no and i'll let u know in the morning but i want to try out my two new beyblades Storm Capricorn and Rock Gasher
you got that double pack didn't you, rock gasher is ok but you won't get very far with storm Capricorn. don't try Capricorn.
wait, so theres still gunna be a tournament in april?????
yeah but i modified them into rock capricorn storm wolf storm saggitario and dark gasher. P.S the 1 im not entering is flame aquario
put aquario on one of your defence beys, its the second heaviest hasbro ring