[Sydney, Australia] April holidays tournament!

Raykon sign me in yo! thanx =)
wow ill love it if its in january
hope my beys come quickly ordered like 6
Cool, I will talk to Momiji Manju when he next goes on MSN. I will help this time, but I won't be hosting it. I need a break xD.
I can help more this time (organising or whatever) im not to shy and ill get everyone's attention.
Hah, GreenxBlader, tickets from Melbourne to Sydney dont cost much now, and I was considering going there anyways?
They are fairly cheap now yea. I'm most likely going to talk to Momiji Manju about this tournament today so it can hopefully happen in January Grin. By the way, would you guys prefer it at the park or at a Hobby shop? (Same location, about a 5 min walk from the park at the last tournament) and the shop is fairly big with A LOT of room. And it's air-conditioned.
Just letting you all know that Momiji Manju will be hosting a Sydney tournament, I will be helping on the day + participating. It's going to be around January 26th most likely. The official thread will be sent tomorrow and hopefully accepted very quick.
LET IT RIP !!!!! O___O
Yeah I'm totally interested. just need to convince my parents to get me some new beys because they think im too old and wont let me use ebay.... My sagittario broke so yeah...and im 13
nice i guess i can make it ! Whooh, by the way Hobby Shop please, this time ? my knees hurt that day Chocked_2 from the last tourney LOL!
It's going to be at the shop Smile. I am going to give them a call in 30 minutes. Also we had to change it to 19th. 26th is Australia Day which means they will be closed.
Let's hope I can make it!
:o Hopefully, haha it would be awesome to verse you. Going to send in the offical tournament thread soon-ish.
Wheres the hobby shop? id like to go but my Flame Sagittario's broken and i cant use ebay
BurnBull7597, I can lend you a Beyblade on the day to use. Also, Good news they said yes so it's all goo Wink.

http://www.goodgames.com.au/stores/Good-Games-Burwood

That has the address, BurnBull make sure you stay active on here so you know the times etc ok? Momiji Manju is going to make the official thread Smile.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES !!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Raykon I'll ask my parents (I AM only 13)
No problem. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
By the way it's only the SharP tip that's broken so if anyone has spare parts on the day that be awesome and I'll see if my friend and her brother can come too. ^^ Also looking for Earth Virgo GB145BS and metal face Dark bull I can find easy so if anybody's willing to sell me I'd be glad to buy it.
Move the tourney to the 27th...............yeh i cant make 26th, ill be at Queensland. (you dont have to move the date, but is there a tournament in Queensland at that time?)
It's on the 19th now. Smile. Can you make it on that day?
bull ill have some spare parts you can borrow for the day if i can come