Sydney 2018 Beyblade tournament

Hello Bladers in Sydney

"BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT -- $2 ENTRY
CAN YOU BEAT – 4 year olds … 7 year olds … 12 year olds … 17 year olds …. 20 year olds … 26 year olds …. and parents !!!"

the only competition is on at:

Where ???
Anime At Abbotsford
318 Great North Road, Abbotsford,

Sydney - 97121418

all school holidays

they are trying to do every Sunday to

https://www.facebook.com/groups/862215227260701/

"coming up"

SUNDAY 27TH MAY
REGISTRATIONS FROM 1PM
WE’LL START AT 1.30PM

ROUND ONE – get rid of butterflies and nerves – no winner, no loser
ROUND TWO – we’ll lose ½ of you – ONE MATCH, NO FALSE STARTS – ALL AGED … YOU COULD BE VERSING ANYONE !!!!
ROUND THREE TO FIVE OR SIX – more of the same – WE LOSE HALF OF YOU EACH ROUND !!!! BUT – draw, both burst at the same time, both go out of bounds at the same time – YOU BOTH GO THROUGH !!! (both false start at the same time, both out !! ) (Mechanical problems are accepted )

Where ???
Anime At Abbotsford
318 Great North Road, Abbotsford,
Sydney - 97121418

all school holidays

"BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT -- $2 ENTRY
CAN YOU BEAT – 4 year olds … 7 year olds … 12 year olds … 17 year olds …. 20 year olds … 26 year olds …. and parents !!!"
Hi can you please hold another tournament in Liverpool or Glenfield I'll definitely be there. I have a YouTube channel so I can make a video on it. Please think about it
(Jun. 06, 2018  11:30 AM)Shadow emperor Wrote: Hi can you please hold another tournament in Liverpool or Glenfield I'll definitely be there. I have a YouTube channel so I can make a video on it. Please think about it

I believe it's the store that is hosting these, so they can't move the events anywhere. Been following these events through facebook as the manager of the Beyblade Tournaments Australia page.