SyTric XZ's Free Signatures,Avatars And More! [closed] [sorry for pending requests]

Would you take a mass request? When I say mass, I mean A LOT XD
This is directed towards Taj only, sorry, but I much like his graphics much more than the ones from either of you :\
I suck at making and if I was really into making graphics I would take tips from a total boss at it like him.
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:08 AM)Ryokai Wrote: Would you take a mass request? When I say mass, I mean A LOT XD
This is directed towards Taj only, sorry, but I much like his graphics much more than the ones from either of you :\
I suck at making and if I was really into making graphics I would take tips from a total boss at it like him.
r u saying me and beyboost arent good at making sigs???, theres two more people doing requests in this shop, me and bey boost, taj had his turn, beyboost will choose either me or him to do it

I never said that at all Natsu. I prefer Taj's styles better than both of yours, it looks much more "professional" (if you can call making graphics a profession). This is my opinion, you can't really hate me for it. There was nothing said about "turns", so if that's how it's going then, I will just wait till it's Taj's turn if I don't find another way to do it, sorry :\.
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:48 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:08 AM)Ryokai Wrote: Would you take a mass request? When I say mass, I mean A LOT XD
r u saying me and beyboost arent good at making sigs???, theres two more people doing requests in this shop, me and bey boost, taj had his turn, beyboost will choose either me or him to do it

This is the reason why I hate group sig shops...

I dont think you guys understand, a requester request, and he choses who will make his sig... is that simple

Give me the request, and then I'll answer. I probably won't do anything till Jan, low on internet space. Pm it pls
I would like a signature please.

I would like it to use the character Shujin, from Bakuman, I'll provide images in a Spoiler tag for you.

As for the text, I don't want any. I will attach my username on my own.

For the background, I'm not entirely sure what I want. If you could, I'd like it to be kinda pixelated or blurred but a light blue color. (Like a sky blue, please)

EDIT: Actually, something similar to my current background would be nice, or do what I said before, but with the shade of blue that I'm currently using

How so do you think you could get it done?
Taj, forget about that request, I don't need it anymore :3
But I would like to request this from you:
What do u want : Signature
Size : 500x150
Background : Similar to your Garra Signature's background or your Dialga Background (changing the colors to fit the graphics are fine)
Characters or Main things in it : Zeo Abyss, maybe Flame Byxis' Face Bolt's Tattoo (would much more prefer the 4D era Zeo)
Text : Zeo Abyss
and whatever other things you want to tell extra: I don't think there is anything else :3 get back to me please.
Thank you for fulfilling my request. I won't be using that signature right away, as I forgot about one I had saved on my computer, but thank you for your hard work.
What do u want : Signature
Size : 500x150
Background :LDrago beyblade in the background with the dragon coming out of the beyblade
Text : Team Wolfpack in the left in Red, and Assassin bottom right in Red with the corners a kind of shaded black...Much appreciated, and I dont care who does it.
Thank you very much for your time.
Hey, Um, Can you give me a request.
Pretty simple:
I need a signature that's like this:
A pic of Fubuki:
http://download.minitokyo.net/Inazuma.Eleven.458962.jpg (Somewhat like this)

And with a Icy/Blizzard/Snow like-background, matching Avatar please?

Anyone can make this. (I'm testing your talent!)
I'll give credit to anyone who'll make this.
Thanks in advance!
can you please make me an avatar? i would prefer if it had vulcan horuseus in it and my name on it and a cool background of your choice :L thanks Smile
What do u want : Sig and Avatar
Size : Decide on it (don't make it to big.)
Background : Yellow Lightning
characters or main things in it : Naruto Sage Mode & Goku Super Sayian & a Hell Kerbecs Sign on the right corner fading.
Text :
And whatever extra things you want to add:
To everyone: I'll be leaving the store for a whole month. Too busy, but i'll be back by feb. Sorry for any unfinished requests. Unhappy
Ok taj12, Join again after a Month @ EvilWolf U got Ur Sig ryt? @XwailingX Give Me Credit to The Sig I made For You rhysm9709 and MrRayBeyblades You Both wil get Your Sig Tomorrow and Mrraybeyblades...what shud be the text? the text slot is empty ok i will put the text "MrRayBeyblades"

EDIT: Here's Ur sig and Avatar MrRayBeyblades!! [Image: 397518_349550995071471_100000497200074_1...7882_n.jpg]

[Image: 409013_349554901737747_100000497200074_1...0669_n.jpg]

Also Give Me credit for Them

And XwailingX: i forgot to give ur Avatar ryt? Here's it: [Image: 387236_349558585070712_100000497200074_1...9981_n.jpg]

and again i saw give me credit Smile

sorry rhysm9709 You will get Your Avatar tomorrow
Thanks Man! Great Avatar and Sig.
hi, can i get a cool pic too?
(Jan. 09, 2012  9:46 AM)Trichr Wrote: hi, can i get a cool pic too?
Can you not read the op, state what you want on it, it's just like other signature shops.
Trichr Post In the proper Format like what i have explained in The OP I know u Pmed me and asked for the sig but post here again in the proper format
@Beyboost thanks for the signature dude.Sorry for comment being so late.I wasn't active to the wbo at the point.
Well,Thanks.
Could i please have a sig with kai one one side, ssj4 gogeta on the other side and if you could, dranzer in the background, could you write Beyblasters! in the middle about the same size as leonwind's sig. could you also tell me how to actually make i my sig.
Ok i will make Your Sig apple1075 and i didnt understood what You Asked This: "could you also tell me how to actually make i my sig." tell again and u will get ur sig soon and @XwailingX Thans for your response!
good luck with ur sig shop bro!
@BM Thanks! apple1075 Here's Your Sig: [Image: 393400_352413974785173_100000497200074_1...7736_n.jpg]

hope You like it if u dont liked it i will make New And Also You have to Credit Me
hey BeyBoost, could i have an avatar like yours except one with ryuga and in a different pose, it's very vague, but anything with the same setup as yours would be nice, thx!! Could I have Beyblasters written on it aswell, thx again!
Thanks for the sig man, it's great although its a bit narrow and looks a little stretched but i'm not bothered although if you had time i'd be grateful if you could improve it, thanks again