Swirl Fighter (Beyblade knock-off...I think)

Like, how the HELL. 3 Seasons?

It's a comedy as far as I'm concerned.
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Like, how the HELL. 3 Seasons?

I guess they chose quantity over quality like Action 52, after all 'time is money' or something like that. My favourite characters so far are Tiger and that Firebird Owner. The OP and ED is quite bland but not horrible. Swirl Fighter as a show is not great to watch but even with that I would still watch it over Beyraiderz just for how laughable it is whether Beyraiderz was just...bland.
Series 2 episode 1 :

Thanks for uploading it for me.
(Jul. 13, 2014  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At JinbeeTheShark's request, here is a screenshot from another episode, which clearly shows a Draciel S and a Sniper Scope grip or whatever :

[Image: fTGRAoB.jpg]
They basically just recolored this scene cause after seeing that image Kai-v uploaded i went on youtube and tracked down a episode that i thought they stole this from they recolored that from when kenny gave'd max his Draciel S for the first time all they did was kept Kenny's hands the same while they edit out his shirt and the bus seat in episode 14 of beyblade.
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:32 PM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At JinbeeTheShark's request, here is a screenshot from another episode, which clearly shows a Draciel S and a Sniper Scope grip or whatever :

They basically just recolored this scene cause after seeing that image Kai-v uploaded i went on youtube and tracked down a episode that i thought they stole this from they recolored that from when kenny gave'd max his Draciel S for the first time all they did was kept Kenny's hands the same while they edit out his shirt and the bus seat in episode 14 of beyblade.

Really? Huh I knew there was something up with it, but it boggles my mind that they did actually use that clip, are we running into an even more like Beyblade cameo here?

Good find BTW.
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:36 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Like, how the HELL. 3 Seasons?

I guess they chose quantity over quality like Action 52, after all 'time is money' or something like that. My favourite characters so far are Tiger and that Firebird Owner. The OP and ED is quite bland but not horrible. Swirl Fighter as a show is not great to watch but even with that I would still watch it over Beyraiderz just for how laughable it is whether Beyraiderz was just...bland.

THIS IS LEAGUES BETTER THEN ACTION 52
I'M NOT EVEN GONNA START ON THAT
Hell, I'd rather see this instead of Beyraiderz. That was too stupid.

That is so hilarious, i cant believe they are that unoriginal.
(Jul. 23, 2014  1:55 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Really? Huh I knew there was something up with it, but it boggles my mind that they did actually use that clip, are we running into an even more like Beyblade cameo here?

Good find BTW.
Thanks, i was gonna just say they stole this scene but i wanted to make sure first i have a screenshot from episode 14 of this scene that i was gonna post in this topic but as it turns out there was no way to do it lol so i tried to explain as best as i could.It surprises me that they got away with pretty much copyright.
(Jul. 23, 2014  3:09 AM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  1:55 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:32 PM)BlazeingkaiGT Wrote: They basically just recolored this scene cause after seeing that image Kai-v uploaded i went on youtube and tracked down a episode that i thought they stole this from they recolored that from when kenny gave'd max his Draciel S for the first time all they did was kept Kenny's hands the same while they edit out his shirt and the bus seat in episode 14 of beyblade.

Good find BTW.
Thanks, i was gonna just say they stole this scene but i wanted to make sure first i have a screenshot from episode 14 of this scene that i was gonna post in this topic but as it turns out there was no way to do it lol so i tried to explain as best as i could.It surprises me that they got away with pretty much copyright.
can't you take a screen shot?
This is the scene BlazeingkaiGT was referring to:

[Image: HKJqhRn.jpg]

http://youtu.be/phCN3boTm4U?t=2m24s
Shame on them, making Draciel a cooler color xD
Not cool though.
It shows rather a lot of laziness, and Swirl Fighters isn't that bad, just lazy and repetitive though characters can be original, this in terms of rating is:
Best being Grevolution and worst being Beyraiderz:
.G-Revolution
.Beyblade 2000-01
.Metal Fight
.Metal Masters
.V-Force
-Swirl Fighters would go here-
.4D
.Beywheelz/Zero G
.Beyraiderz

All I can say is it's mediocre but damn does SERIES 2 of Swirl Fighters have one of my favourite end musics.
I've found on the web this summary about the first series:
And the second one:

It seems that the protagonist is part of the 'Dynamite team' and after he goes with the 'Best team', how original... lol

A: "Hi! What's your team?"
B: "The best team!"

These was produced by Teenbo Toys (apparently), they have produced:

Swirl Fighter I, Swirl Fighter II, Pinball Legend, Fighting Chariot, Mixmaster, Kongy Bear.

More info about the producer in the spoiler.
My personal opinion: I have just one thing to say, this series has a worse 3D animation, even worse than the V-Force one xD This is what you obtain if you combine japan animation and Marathon Group cartoons I suppose xD
Ah in the first episode when they launch the...well, the spinning top, they used the same movements of Kai and Rei in the first opening (Fighting Spirits) xD This is too much hilarious!

Proof -> CLICK
(Jul. 23, 2014  4:52 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: I've found on the web this summary about the first series:
And the second one:

It seems that the protagonist is part of the 'Dynamite team' and after he goes with the 'Best team', how original... lol

A: "Hi! What's your team?"
B: "The best team!"

These was produced by Teenbo Toys (apparently), they have produced:

Swirl Fighter I, Swirl Fighter II, Pinball Legend, Fighting Chariot, Mixmaster, Kongy Bear.

More info about the producer in the spoiler.
My personal opinion: I have just one thing to say, this series has a worse 3D animation, even worse than the V-Force one xD

As a series its watchable. I agree the 3D animation is bad but honestly I would still watch this series over BeyWheelz and BeyRaiderz. I'm sorry...but I could never put Swirl Fighter below these two I mentioned. The animation is worse than V-Force...but I prefer Yun Xiaohu/Tiger over Takao/Tyson because at least Yun/Tiger wasn't such a tool like Takao/Tyson was in V-Force. I know V-Force was trying to be a little realistic...but I still hate that Tyson had to be so unlikable regardless on what approach V-Force was taking so in terms of story, Swirl Fighter was less annoying.
I have to add this.

Gyro explanation:

"Gyro is a product of Cartoon which has been broadcast in China and won good reputation by high quality and excited gyro competition.

What is dynamite gyro?

Dynamite gyro is made according to the performance of the gyro in Swirl Fighter, it's a fighting gyro with sacred animal power. Dynamite gyro comes from sacred animal status, with beautiful appearance and strong attack power, such as energetic tiger, wind-chasing leopard which with strong, stable and defense peformance; Gyro adopts to a special refit weight balancer, easy to install without transformation, meanwhile, there is a fixed position between weight balancers which enhance the stable and balance performance for gyro. It can also upgrade with 6 weight balancers that made it much powerful and interesting."

Probably the first part talks about Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and its reputation in China. So I think that the reputation of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade in China led to the production of this series, born from the hype. We have recently saw something similar nowadays with Top Plate, however we are talking about two different kind of animation and results, this is ridiculously obvious.
(Jul. 23, 2014  4:07 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It shows rather a lot of laziness, and Swirl Fighters isn't that bad, just lazy and repetitive though characters can be original, this in terms of rating is:
.G-Revolution
.Beyblade 2000-01
.Metal Fight
.Metal Masters
.V-Force
.4D
.Beywheelz/Zero G
.Beyraiderz

All I can say is it's mediocre but damn does SERIES 2 of Swirl Fighters have one of my favourite end musics.

Swirl is above V-Force. Damn right I said it.
Beyraiderz doesn't deserve to be on a list.
I've said this one and I'm gonna say it again but why did the old man call this "Gyros" "Beyblade", I've obsessed about this but it really boggle my mind, it's no slip up, they said it twice, infact go on episode 3 and you can see it, if they called them Gyros then they should stick to it.

(Jul. 23, 2014  6:48 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  4:07 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It shows rather a lot of laziness, and Swirl Fighters isn't that bad, just lazy and repetitive though characters can be original, this in terms of rating is:
.G-Revolution
.Beyblade 2000-01
.Metal Fight
.Metal Masters
.V-Force
.4D
.Beywheelz/Zero G
.Beyraiderz

Swirl is above V-Force. Damn right I said it.
Beyraiderz doesn't deserve to be on a list.

EDIT: Also the right, thinking about it this is harmless compared to V-Force, I hated Tyson there but I really hated hated hated HATED Hilary there, oh wow, she is considered "good edition" and that "she loads", what are they talking about, that's false, oh no I stand corrected Hilary does do a load all right
LOAD OF ABSOLUTE CARP, I'll do a load, all over this series.

OK I'm getting off topic now so I apologise but now I think about it Swirl Fighters had no expectations and here it is being harmless mostly, so I agree, but the worst of V-Forces PLOT is the world championship is really damn short and it's only in Japan, Swirl Fighters isn't super annoying and if the animation is bad, what does that matter? Does it really make it a worser series? It's like hating a game for bad graphics.

But let me tell you about Top Plate... It's a cruel and unforgiving series with mostly On Yu-Ha to blame, it's on the same level as Beywheelz, Zero G and 4D but on closer evaluation it beats them all.
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:12 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I've said this one and I'm gonna say it again but why did the old man call this "Gyros" "Beyblade", I've obsessed about this but it really boggle my mind, it's no slip up, they said it twice, infact go on episode 3 and you can see it, if they called them Gyros then they should stick to it.
Mh, they say 'beyblade' also in the original dub or only in the english dub?
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:19 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:12 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I've said this one and I'm gonna say it again but why did the old man call this "Gyros" "Beyblade", I've obsessed about this but it really boggle my mind, it's no slip up, they said it twice, infact go on episode 3 and you can see it, if they called them Gyros then they should stick to it.

OK it's the English dub as far as I know, I HAVEN'T seen the original, but do you think you could check that episode out for me?
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:23 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:19 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:

OK it's the English dub as far as I know, I HAVEN'T seen the original, but do you think you could check that episode out for me?
Surely, just let me know the min where they say 'beyblade' so I haven't to check all the episode Smile
However if they talk chinese I don't think that we can really understand so much to clarify the situation xD But at least we can try!
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:24 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:23 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:19 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Mh, they say 'beyblade' also in the original dub or only in the english dub?

Surely, just let me know the min where they say 'beyblade' Smile

9:22 I think. It's something around that.

EDIT: Also they could as well refer them as Bakuten Shoot or something in the Chinese dub, or whatever they call them in Hong Kong.
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:25 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:24 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:23 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: OK it's the English dub as far as I know, I HAVEN'T seen the original, but do you think you could check that episode out for me?
Surely, just let me know the min where they say 'beyblade' Smile

EDIT: Also they could as well refer them as Bakuten Shoot or something in the Chinese dub, or whatever they call them in Hong Kong.
Ok, thanks for the info! If anyone wants to help you can find the RAW with original dub here: http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/1665562.html
(I've linked the first episode but you can see all of them, you just need to search them)

EDIT: I heard 'gyro' somewhere but I'm not so sure, I am waiting your opinion Jinbee and other user's feedback
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:32 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:25 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:24 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Surely, just let me know the min where they say 'beyblade' Smile

Ok, thanks for the info! If anyone wants to help you can find the RAW with original dub here: http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/1665562.html
(I've linked the first episode but you can see all of them, you just need to search them)

I've added that already, it's on first page.

EDIT: OK if they said Gyro then I guess it's the dubbers fault, wait who dubbed this, a generic dubbing company?
Ah, thanks!
Unfortunately, as I wrote in my last post: I heard 'gyro' somewhere but I'm not so sure, I am waiting your opinion Jinbee and other user's feedback