Surprise, surprise! Brad Day!

I really don't care if anything except the Banner remains unchanged TBH.

Epic buttons are epic.
(Dec. 10, 2009  1:42 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: At least keep Post Reply and Closed buttons.... :]

I'm fine with the Closed button, but the Post Reply is really unnerving ><!
There are loads of nice pictures of Brad in the photos thread where Brad is showing his 'Bey Spirit' in a less terrifying manor.
We're obviously going to change it back completely....
LOL you guys
(Dec. 10, 2009  9:54 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm fine with the Closed button, but the Post Reply is really unnerving > There are loads of nice pictures of Brad in the photos thread where Brad is showing his 'Bey Spirit' in a less terrifying manor.

Kai-V chose that photo for the "Post Reply" button only because he has his mouth open, haha.
hey dudes sry for being late on this but iv been a bit busy
Happy (late) b-day Brad!!!
ok change it back its getting freaky
(Dec. 11, 2009  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ok change it back its getting freaky

Lmao! Coming from the man himself. Though it is getting a bit to much now.
I know it's late but thanks brad and happy B'day Grin

also it's good to hear that the beypoints are on their way
Ah, finally finished with schoolwork. Ironically, it was a coding issue that was keeping me from reverting the layout to what it used to be. I hope nobody asks me to do Javascript in a while ...

A souvenir :
[Image: worldbradorganizationla.th.jpg]
in the 2 years its been up it has brought many bladers from around the world to one place
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:39 AM)CyberStorm Wrote: in the 2 years its been up it has brought many bladers from around the world to one place

WRONG CELEBRATORY THREAD, FRIEND.

It's in the news.
sorry for being late brad, we never really talked but you're one of the main pinacles in blading history! you are possibly the coolest person i have ever seen on blogs and real life and etc...
Hm, I am going to simply lock this topic. Post all your comments to Brad or about the first post in the latest announcement thread for our second anniversary.