[Surabaya] [21 Aug 11] FIGHT CLUB: Independence Day

I'm in.... My next target is Guen, you better sleep at home!
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:49 AM)Mich233 Wrote: I'm in.... My next target is Guen, you better sleep at home!

hahaha, you're added to the list!
Whoa. More than a month away and already a big attendance list. Good luck Erwin. I hope you guys have fun. Grin
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:14 AM)Hero Wrote: Whoa. More than a month away and already a big attendance list. Good luck Erwin. I hope you guys have fun. Grin

Thanks Hero, given enough time, I hope we can generate 28 participants, nothin too big.
i am comingggggggggggSmile
russellm is added to the list
t.riobs is added to the list
christo is added to the list
surabaya is too far, i live at jakarta..... actually i want to join, any ideas to solve my problem?
(Jul. 16, 2011  1:29 PM)FARRAS1702 Wrote: surabaya is too far, i live at jakarta..... actually i want to join, any ideas to solve my problem?

You can always wait for a tournament in Jakarta. There should be one soon, maybe after the Lebaran holidays.

Read the last few pages. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indonesi...-Indonesia
Support me in the tournament ok!!!
TH-30 is added to the list! Welcome to WBO too.
Come on!!! 3...2...1... Go Shoot!!!
i want to join the world beyblade organisation and i will be number one
Welcome Felix, you are added to the list.
Count me in please
Mtwo is added to the list. OK 2 spots left guys, hurry up, register, and join the fun!
add 2 confirmed participants,they already paid the passport, but still waiting for their email, cause they don know how to register by them self
soon after i register them, i'll post their user name
OK, I'll add 2 of your friends, and for now WHITE KNIGHTS is moved to the reserve list, since he's not replying to any messages, texts, and calls for the past 2 weeks.

The participant list is now FULL. Everyone is still welcomed to attend for free play and spectate. Further registration, if any, would be put on the reserve list.

Thank you.
Uwik : the user name is steve2002 and maeyer

they still need to activate their account by themself though, but since i've got the fund for their passport, so its 100% confirm

add them to the list
I'm in
get pumped already
count me in too