[Surabaya] [11 Dec 11] FIGHT CLUB: How the Bey Stole Christmas

i'm coming too!!!
The list has been updated. Unfortunately, bankaiman won't be able to join us this time around.

BTW guys, there's a new poll in the Indonesian thread's OP. Please vote on how you feel about the matter. Thank you.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-INDONESI...-Indonesia
(Dec. 07, 2011  7:07 AM)Uwik Wrote: The list has been updated. Unfortunately, bankaiman won't be able to join us this time around.

BTW guys, there's a new poll in the Indonesian thread's OP. Please vote on how you feel about the matter. Thank you.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-INDONESI...-Indonesia

That'll be a great opportunity for my friend to join.(He keeps yelling at me"I WANT TO JOIN THE WBO!!!!!!!"
Well I will be joining the next tournament

Maey prepare for my bey crusher my hands wakawakawakawakawaka
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:33 PM)stephen74 Wrote: Well I will be joining the next tournament

Maey prepare for my bey crusher my hands wakawakawakawakawaka

Oooohhhhhh yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhh??!!
Maeyer, did you tell your friend to activate his account so that he can join this tournament? Make sure you explain the fees to him also. Thank you.
(Dec. 07, 2011  1:19 PM)Uwik Wrote: Maeyer, did you tell your friend to activate his account so that he can join this tournament? Make sure you explain the fees to him also. Thank you.

Yes I do.
OK, thank you for your help, also in the future, please add more content to your posts, 'one-liner' posts like 'OK' or 'thank you' or 'yes, I did' are not needed. Please refrain from doing so. Thank you Wink
Count me and ghost devil in!!!
OK. Keep in mind that this is the last time you can sign up other people. In the future, I need the participants to post their attendance. It makes my job easier to process the result. I need to make sure that there are no errors in spelling and such, by posting here, I can see the user name directly, instead of having to search for it.

Thank you.
wow in Dec 11th WBO will be at Surabaya..........In Jakarta will be held in Dec 18
Put me as coming, please.
I'm in! Please count me in Smile
Russ, char & ablade: i will try to contact uwik to make sure your entry, but imo its better for you guys to just go to the event & register on the event, hope to see you guys there!
They are already registered since I received the confirmation yesterday. On the other hand, s.edo won't be able to come due to family matters.
congrats the winner of FIGHT CLUB: How the Bey Stole Christmas

1st. Mtwo
2nd. Uwik
3rd. emily2000
the winners are
1st Mtwo
2nd Uwik
3rd emily2000(the always champion)
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:30 PM)maeyer2001 Wrote: the winners are
1st Mtwo
2nd Uwik
3rd emily2000(the always champion)

This was posted in the post immediately above yours...
No one post in this thread veeeeeeerrrrrryy long. can't seem to wait to view the pics stephen74
Taken.
Sorry for replying this very late. It is a holiday season. stephen74 is currently out of the country for a deserved holiday with his family. I'm certain that the pictures will be uploaded upon his return.
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!