Super z fafnir

How about Leech Fafnir for the name?
I also want this fafnir to have POM.
(Jun. 13, 2018  7:06 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I also want  this fafnir to have POM.

If it's on the layer then that defeats the purpose being spin stealing which requires friction and that's the opposite of what POM does...
(Jun. 13, 2018  11:12 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  7:06 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I also want  this fafnir to have POM.

If it's on the layer then that defeats the purpose being spin stealing which requires friction and that's the opposite of what POM does...

Maybe POM dragon heads to decrease friction at major contact points, and rubber behind as here it is
(Jun. 13, 2018  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  11:12 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: If it's on the layer then that defeats the purpose being spin stealing which requires friction and that's the opposite of what POM does...

Maybe POM dragon heads to decrease friction at major contact points, and rubber behind as here it is

That's also a great idea...
That is what I meant to say. Thanks
Also, I think they would do something with the driver, at least something to do with that attack like move Fafnir used in the God Series.
(Jul. 11, 2018  10:03 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Also, I think they would do something with the driver, at least something to do with that attack like move Fafnir used in the God Series.

How about if it was a wd driver with a manual twist to lower the hight like proto nemesis? Where at its lowest it was basically a giga defense
Call it Resurrect Fafnir as Free makes his comeback to number 1, & let it spin right as well as left, with an improved Zeta or Trans type driver, but with spring suspension like Nothing.  Let it have armour that falls off like rP, that is rubber, so it messes up other beys when they touch the fallen armour, mmm maybe that would be too OP
I think Klepto Fafnir would make sense
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think Klepto Fafnir would make sense

What about thief Fafnir
guys its called turn Fafnir and its coming out in October!! so pumped, cheak the turn Fafnir thread for photos Smile
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:29 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: guys its called turn Fafnir and its coming out in October!! so pumped, cheak the turn Fafnir thread for photos Smile

It's not Turn Fafnir. Turn F2 is just it's code name. Haven't you seen that there is another Beyblade whose code name is Turn E?