Super-Z Fafnir

Hi! I just finished watching episode 43 of choutsu, and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are going to make another evolution of fafnir (preferably with the super z awakening system). Sorry if they said this in the show, but I couldn't find any info about it online, with the exeption of the piece of garbage known as Wizard Fafnir, and Fumiya. PLEASE TELL ME THEY WILL.
(Nov. 05, 2019  4:20 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Hi! I just finished watching episode 43 of choutsu, and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are going to make another evolution of fafnir (preferably with the super z awakening system). Sorry if they said this in the show, but I couldn't find any info about it online, with the exeption of the piece of garbage known as Wizard Fafnir, and Fumiya. PLEASE TELL ME THEY WILL.

Of course not. Super Z fafnir would be before GT fafnir. I know you are upset about fafnir getting a new owner but seriously calm down. IMO Wizard Fafnir is the best fafnir. I do not like that fafnir was renowned either, but that does not make Wizard fafnir garbage. It is quite cool actually IMO.