Super Vortex Beystadium Draft

Quote:Stadium Diameter: 28.5 cm
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 19 cm
Wall Height: 10 cm

Available Products
*Super Vortex Battle Set
*Super Vortex Battle Set (Sonic Series Ver.)

This Stadium was originally released in the Metal Fusion line in the Super Vortex Battle Set in a red color; it was later released in another Super Vortex Battle Set in the Metal Masters line as a part of the Sonic Series in a clear green hue. In the center of the Stadium there are three blue swirling designs meant to depict a tornado and the words "Super Vortex Stadium". Unlike most of the other Stadiums released in the Metal Fusion and Metal Masters lines, it is a complete circle with absolutely no exits or pockets. Another difference between the Stadiums is their size differences: the Super Vortex Stadium is considerably smaller. The Stadium also consists of high walls all around, and has five, thin, upward slopes in the outer areas of the play area meant to enhance its depiction of a tornado.

Overall:
Due its miniscule size compared to other Stadiums, battles in this Stadium usually have nearly continuous contact, making Stamina an important component. Since this Stadium lacks both exits and pockets, Attack types are rendered completely useless. Also because Defense types are used to counter Attack types, there is no reason to use Defense types either; therefore Stamina is the only viable type. Due to its overwhelming bias to Stamina types, this stadium is easily considered illegal for World Beyblade Organization tournaments.

Recommended Combos:
Stamina types should the main type considered when choosing a combination to use in this Stadium. Neither Defense nor Attack types are recommended for use in this Stadium due to the lack of pockets. Phantom B:D would be a potent choice because its poor Defense is negligible in the Super Vortex Stadium, while Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is also another more easily obtainable option.
You should add in that the swirls on the wall (or the slopes. Whichever works best) favor right spin beyblades. Left spins hit the tops of the slopes, which can lower their stamina continuously.
(Oct. 27, 2012  2:55 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: You should add in that the swirls on the wall (or the slopes. Whichever works best) favor right spin beyblades. Left spins hit the tops of the slopes, which can lower their stamina continuously.

I agree. They also seem to help right-spin Beys score KOs by getting other Beys to slide up them, but I'm not sure.
The slopes are way too thin and close to the wall to have anything go up it.

Do you both own the Stadium? From my experience, it does not seem like Beys leave the Tornado Ridge area for very long or very often.
(Oct. 28, 2012  12:04 AM)Imperial Wrote: The slopes are way too thin and close to the wall to have anything go up it.

Do you both own the Stadium? From my experience, it does not seem like Beys leave the Tornado Ridge area for very long or very often.

I don't own the stadium, but I have a friend who does and when we would battle in it, there would be KOs every so often(mainly when using attack types).. way more than when using those other regular stadiums from Hasbro. My post was merely an observation, and it may not be true, hence the "seems" in my post.
I used to have the stadium, but when I battled Storm Pegasis Vs. LLD, Storm almost always won for me. 0_o The beyblades don't really travel "up" the slopes. They are just stopped momentarilly by it.