Super Mario Sunshine

Now when I first played this game I thought it was awesome even though someone thinks its wierd saving the world with water *cough* Ichida *cough* Anyways the whole game is very beautiful the worlds are great and Shadow Mario was sooooooooo cool thats why hes my avatar at the moment =) In my opinion right now its the best Mario game I've played ONLY because I haven't played Galaxy. I've played Mario RPG and that is fun too. PLease give your input on this game. MAKE IT SO!!!
it was fun for the first hour or two then it just got boring
Fleetscut Wrote:it was fun for the first hour or two then it just got boring

true
I've never gotten all 120 Shines.

Some of those levels were just plain mean (the timed red coin stages, or the Fludd-less challenges)

But I love the game nonetheless.
I found the whole F.L.U.D.D System to be amazing and also that it talked which I thought was cool. I also liked soaking the locals they got mad and yelled MARIO!! XD
I tried to play this but just couldn't get into it at all.
For some reason, I never bought this. I did have fun with it the few times I did play it though.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I tried to play this but just couldn't get into it at all.

Same. Unhappy I might pick it up again once I finish Super Mario Galaxy.
I think I didn't even do 1/4 of this game. I was stuck somewhere and then I just stopped playing. SM64 was much easier and I played that one on DS. And yeah, the Fludd-less stages and Red Coin ones were a pain in the carp to get through.
Thinking about it now, I might get back to this sometime, if don't have any other games to go through. Some of the stuff was still fun and I liked the graphics back then and all the colorfulness
this is the mario version of twilight princess
sam Wrote:this is the mario version of twilight princess

No way, if you are making a comparison it would have to be like:
Super Mario 64-Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Sunshine-Wind Waker
Super Mario Galaxy-Twilight Princess

I enjoyed twilight princess way more than either wind waker or super mario sunshine.

ahahahahaha thank you
I played the demo of this a long time ago at a TRU. It was kind of fun, if I remember correctly.
i always pretended i was a super fast water-powered race car with that one powerup

it was hot
Vulcan Wrote:

I enjoyed twilight princess way more than either wind waker or super mario sunshine.

no i mean its a great game from a great series yet fails to live up to expectation by fans.

just like twilight princess lol.
I'd say Twilight Princess is a good game from a great series that failed to live up to Nintendo's promise.
its just the semi weak link of a awesome nintendo series lol

seriously the art style in sunshine killed it for me
Vulcan Wrote:

no. twilight princess sucked
HOW CAN YOU LIKE TWILIGHT PRINCESS OVER WIND WAKER.

YOU SHUT THE carp UP!

PS CAPS MAKES ME COOLER THAN YOU.
I've played twlight princess it was fun playing with the wiimote was awesome and those sword techinques were cool. Also that fight on the bridge with that guy was really cool I liked it.
You guys are crazy.

Twilight Princess was leagues better than Mario Sunshine ever thought about being.

I think what sam meant was that Mario Sunshine is the black sheep of the series. In other words, hardly anyone likes it.

I don't think the same could be said about Twilight Princess. It was very well received both critically and commercially. As much as we all hate to admit it because we all know it was a great game, Wind Waker was and still is the black sheep of the Zelda series. It got great scores and took up a rather cult following but commercially the game tanked.

Just like Mario Sunshine.
I think they should remake SM64 for the Wii just with better graphics you know? I think it would work.
Litrid Wrote:I think they should remake SM64 for the Wii just with better graphics you know? I think it would work.

No. It wouldn't.

They already re-made it for DS. It's already been re-made for Virtual Console. I don't think we really need a re-re-remake.
Twilight Princess is the black sheep?

Sorry, did you forget about

[Image: 84.jpg]

EDIT: Where the hell are you getting this info that Wind Waker tanked? It sold amazingly well.