Sup.

Sup.

My name is Odin and I like to beyblade. I own a beyclub called the Tunnel Snakes or just Beigoma (we seriously have no clue what to name it.). Attack type beys are my favorite and a enthusiast of creating new launching techniques to use when ripping. 
Hello!! WBO is a pretty nice place, and we hope you have fun!! Theres plenty if things to do here Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:53 AM)9Odin Wrote: Sup.

My name is Odin and I like to beyblade. I own a beyclub called the Tunnel Snakes or just Beigoma (we seriously have no clue what to name it.). Attack type beys are my favorite and a enthusiast of creating new launching techniques to use when ripping. 
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey my name is doogo, and would like to participate in bey tournament..does anyone know if there is any around Washington, Dc ,Virginia or Maryland??
What is up bro!
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:53 AM)9Odin Wrote: Sup.

I want to join your Beyclub