'Sup

Hi I'm Shining Wolf, how's it going.

I used to have quite a few beyblades, but I threw them all away because I never thought I'd see them make a return, to be quite honest. I still have one left, one that escaped my idiot logic of throwing the rest away.

AR: Flash Leopard 2 or Wolborg 1
WD: 8 Heavy
SG: Right Spin "screw-in" Gear
BB: Bound Defenser (hence the "screw in" spin gear)

Yeah, not great...

Anyway, I am thinking about rebuilding my collection, but since I am 19, it might be a little uh, childish? of me to. However, I will try to contribute to discussions and attempt to give good advice based on my previous Blading experiences.
It's not childish, it's awesome. Grin A lot of the members here are like 16 - 22? Either way, you won't be the only one. Oh and welcome to the WBO! Whereabouts are you from . :3
I am from England, and thanks for replying quickly.
Hey, welcome to WBO!
Rebuilding your collection wouldn't be childish its'd be more like a hobby.... Wink
Anywayz, I hope you enjoy it here Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
And like the others said it's like a hobby.
Welcome 2 WBO! Hope you like it here! O ya ur neva 2 childish 4 anythin... Keep that in mind... Anyways...Moving on...! XD
(Jan. 18, 2009  2:15 PM)Shining Wolf Wrote: I am from England, and thanks for replying quickly.

No problem. Smile And if you're from England you should check this out: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1913.html Grin

Btw, do you know much about the MFB series?
Welcome Grin
THEY'RE ALLOWING ADULTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT NOW?!?!?!

Might ask my parents what they think... When's the official date?

Oh I have a customised blade thread up. Its called "Compiled of mainly Driger parts" if you want to check it out.

:cry: I miss that beyblade...
Well it's not a Hasbro tournament. It's a WBO one. Cause we're better than Hasbro. Tongue_out

The date's not final but most likely 23rd May. Smile
I'm 20. Wink Welcome.
(Jan. 18, 2009  3:18 PM)Shining Wolf Wrote: THEY'RE ALLOWING ADULTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT NOW?!?!?!

Might ask my parents what they think... When's the official date?

Oh I have a customised blade thread up. Its called "Compiled of mainly Driger parts" if you want to check it out.

:cry: I miss that beyblade...

Actually it's called "Compiled opf mainly Driger parts". XD I did see it I just didn't have anything to say about it. I'm not so good at combos. Unhappy
Welcome to the WBO! Most the members here are around your age, so it isn't weird for you to want to get back into the game.
Welcome! Grin
lol 19 is the average age around here, like everyone says. >>
(Jan. 18, 2009  6:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually it's called "Compiled opf mainly Driger parts". XD I did see it I just didn't have anything to say about it. I'm not so good at combos. Unhappy

Meh... heh... heh... It was a slip of the finger, is that mmmkay with you, cheeky bugger. XD
hey welcome and if beyblade childish i dont want to grow up [if it wasnt child childish i still wouldnt want to grow up thought but thats beside the point ] so enjoy the wbo
Welcome to the WBO!! meh who cares about your age? Enjoy your stay.
I'm almost twenty and I have tournaments in Central Park with many people who are my age.

Welcome.
I'm glad to hear that so many people are my age or older and are still playing. Thanks for making me feel welcome.