Summit Stadium All-In-One Report Thread

With the Summit Stadium being publicly available now, I am making this thread for WBO users to feel free to drop in their thoughts/testings/tournament reports/footage on the stadium. This thread will serve as the all in one place to come together and share information about Summit.

Before Summit was "Summit", in the very nascent stages of ideation, my intention was always to make an affordable, competitive stadium for everyone that could even see use in community Ranked Play one day (most likely for MFB formats). This cannot happen without serious input and approval from the community. Be it in the form of tournaments held, member testing, or general Blader insight to build a meaningful consensus. The desire and proof has to be there.

It is a lofty goal to have a fan-made 'arena project' stand alongside official stadium product, I realize that. I do also think that there is no better place than our fan-run organization to prove that our love for the hobby can allow us to overcome many obstacles, and our perseverance can be rewarded. If a bridge is broken, decayed, or non-existent, our community would build one up to bring more Bladers across and play together.

Meandering aside, use this thread to document all of the above and share your thoughts when you get your Summit. I will update this OP with relevant Summit links as they come.

YOUTUBE VIDEOS (Click to View)

TOURNAMENT REPORTS/GENERAL INSIGHTS (Click to View)

TOURNAMENTS HELD (Click to View)
Hi I know that Summit bb10 is Beys&bricks exclusive and I think it might actually not be the best idea as it limits your possible profit and reach from such project.

For example: I've recently found out about it and tried to get it asap. But as I'm from Poland, it isn't one of the countries that beys&bricks delivers to. Therefore I am unable to get it because it's not availible anywhere else.

That's why I'm here to suggest making it more widely availible if that's even a possibility.
(Dec. 14, 2023  9:56 AM)KlepaczGaming Wrote: Hi I know that Summit bb10 is Beys&bricks exclusive and I think it might actually not be the best idea as it limits your possible profit and reach from such project.

For example: I've recently found out about it and tried to get it asap. But as I'm from Poland, it isn't one of the countries that beys&bricks delivers to. Therefore I am unable to get it because it's not availible anywhere else.

That's why I'm here to suggest making it more widely availible if that's even a possibility.

More than likely someone will resell one and then you could buy one that way.
(Dec. 14, 2023  9:56 AM)KlepaczGaming Wrote: Hi I know that Summit bb10 is Beys&bricks exclusive and I think it might actually not be the best idea as it limits your possible profit and reach from such project.

Hi,

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it. My initial intention when making this thread was to create a place to discuss Summit's actual performance and community feedback, but this is also a fair post.

I am not making profit from stadiums sold/orders completed. I just looked on the BeysAndBricks' website and they make no mention of international shipping restrictions, so I would imagine they do indeed ship to Europe.

You should consider reaching out to their customer support. From my experience they are true professionals, so I am sure they can work things out to get things shipped out to you in Poland.
So from last weekend's event, I have a lot of positive things to say about Summit!

(FootageSmile
The BB-10 and I have not necessarily had the greatest relationship. Generally I have found it's ridge to be lacking for attack types.
It's a nice stadium shape, and design that seems to work well and not scrape for MFB specifically (unless the part is ridiculously low like Omega?), but other formats are sorely lacking for it. So I wanted something that didn't feel like every flat immediately slipped out on launch.

Maybe Dan perfectly recreated it, and I don't know something about the SonoKong one I've had for a decade now, but to me, it feels like it specifically fixes this issue for the most part.

Beys seem to stay in mostly, not skipping the ridge as much as I'm used to; and I felt like it was a fairer balance than the "Aliexpress-10" from a few months back.
That stadium has a much nicer ridge for things like PLA or BST, but it has a weirdly too smooth of a texture to it, but the plastic does feel very sturdy.

On the other hand, Summit feels like a proper new and quality stadium plastic, somewhere in-between of hard and tough like the Pro Series Stadium, and a Takara Tomy Stadium. I really like it, and it reminds me a lot of the nice stadium quality that the Shin TA had that feels truly "official".

Additionally, I just wouldn't go back to the original BB-10 nowadays with the price where its at.
It used to be a basic stadium for a fair price, and now you really have to search for a great deal for a stadium that is really only useful for one format.

Like the Shin Tornado Attack before it, this is a great step toward preservation of the game. With X being so different, it is wonderful to have alternative stadium options for our players who don't like the current Beyblade meta. I believe legacy formats should co-exist and be promoted to keep the WBO fresh for all players.

Overall, I really liked playing in the stadium, and I really hope that the WBO considers legalizing it for competitive play.
I feel like we are in the precipice of an MFB revival with the market right now being so good for buying into Limited format, and having accessible stadiums for WBO hosts would be a great move that definitely needs to happen to keep the older formats alive and well Smile
Been using the Summit Stadium a lot in the past few days, and I'm very impressed. Feels like I finally got the BB-10 I never did a decade ago.

Allowing unofficial Stadiums for unofficial tournaments makes sense to me. The manufacturers stopped caring about MFB a decade ago - Summit is absolutely needed for game preservation and accessibility, and Summit gets as close to "official" for an "unofficial" product.
Hello,

I am a beyblade newbie trying to relive my childhood dream. I've only got a couple of beyblades and I am trying to acquire more. I don't have any of these "tournament meta" combos to test Summit with (except like Lightning and RDF), but I can give some feedback on the quality.

I've had it for a week and it is already all scratched up. That doesn't matter though as it's normal for beyblades. However, the biggest concern is that there is already a small cut in the center of the basement. It's a 1cm long cut that's deep enough for you to feel like it's present, but it's not enough to cut through the whole stadium.

Idk if my copy has a defect or not, but luckily, BnB sent me an extra summit stadium by accident?? I shall store it for now and use it if my current stadium breaks.

Other than that though, the beys glide really well on it--And the secondary ridge seems to work really well at flowering attack types.

Thanks for developing this thing
(Jan. 30, 2024  3:49 AM)Komachi Wrote: Hello,

I am a beyblade newbie trying to relive my childhood dream. I've only got a couple of beyblades and I am trying to acquire more. I don't have any of these "tournament meta" combos to test Summit with (except like Lightning and RDF), but I can give some feedback on the quality.

I've had it for a week and it is already all scratched up. That doesn't matter though as it's normal for beyblades. However, the biggest concern is that there is already a small cut in the center of the basement. It's a 1cm long cut that's deep enough for you to feel like it's present, but it's not enough to cut through the whole stadium.

Idk if my copy has a defect or not, but luckily, BnB sent me an extra summit stadium by accident?? I shall store it for now and use it if my current stadium breaks.

Other than that though, the beys glide really well on it--And the secondary ridge seems to work really well at flowering attack types.

Thanks for developing this thing

Hello Komachi,

Thanks for the feedback! That "cut" definitely sounds unusual. I'd be interested in know how that may have happened or what kinds of tops were used to produce it. I am glad that apart from this you're enjoying the stadium and the accidental gift from BeysAndBricks.
Got around to getting the video done my overall thoughts, the Stadium feels like a breath of fresh air for any Metal Fight player, the ridge is very nice for how it catches a lot of stuff now and the walls are something I gotta get used to but I love the bounce meta of action.

This to me is infinitely better as an alternative than allowing any Burst stadium and overall a solid project from start to finish.
There will be a few videos from my M4D Summit event in this WC post

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1859673
(Feb. 19, 2024  4:16 AM)Shindog Wrote: There will be a few videos from my M4D Summit event in this WC post

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1859673

Thank you Shindog, I've added these videos to the thread!

Keeping a bull's eye level on you for event is crazy dedication.
I’ve organized three Metal Fight Limited tournaments in the Summit Stadium (each with a different list of bans) so far, and overall, the experience and feedback have been incredibly positive! Everyone here loves the Summit Stadium. It is literally “BB-10, but better”, to quote several members of the North Carolina community. Before the Summit stadium, we had to play most of our events in the B-33 Burst Standard Stadium, so this has been an insane game changer.

I had the opportunity to record the entirety of the Metal Fight Limited tournament I hosted in NC last weekend. The full unedited footage can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IiAF6eEh4M