Summer Throwdown Raleigh NC [USA] July 28th 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Place Game Theory
Pleasant Valley Promenade Shopping Center
6260 Glenwood Ave, Suite 109
Raleigh, NC 27612

Time: Registration 12pm tournament starts at 115pm

Prizes TBD

Format Block Round Robin

Remember to read the Rules

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2.Defstamina
3. Thunder Dome
4. Smallfry
5. The Prodigy
6. TysonisDabest
7. Silivia
8. stormscorpio1
9. rmcdaniels
10. Jake10
11. Evan06
12. Epiclibra7
13. Woodman321
14. hellserpent69
15. flashlibra23

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 28, 2012  2:31 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Can I borrow any ones string launcher? Tired
You didn't list if there's a store fee, is there?

1. Don't ask the same question twice. Ive been away so I haven't had a chance see it.
2. No

As far as store fee goes. Be prepared to pay one. But as of right now im not sure if there is one. Ive emailed Dudley. And more then likely this will be the last time at Game Theory. Ill find somewhere else. There have been issues between me and them recently.
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:50 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:31 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Can I borrow any ones string launcher? Tired
You didn't list if there's a store fee, is there?

1. Don't ask the same question twice. Ive been away so I haven't had a chance see it.
2. No

As far as store fee goes. Be prepared to pay one. But as of right now im not sure if there is one. Ive emailed Dudley. And more then likely this will be the last time at Game Theory. Ill find somewhere else. There have been issues between me and them recently.

You should host in a park or something sometime... too bad I wouldn't be able to come.
I don't think I can go if there's a store fee....I have no cash.
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:56 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: You should host in a park or something sometime... too bad I wouldn't be able to come.

Ill look into it. But with the weather as crazy as its been lately, having it inside is a lot easier. To many things can go wrong having it outside
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:56 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: You should host in a park or something sometime... too bad I wouldn't be able to come.

Ill look into it. But with the weather as crazy as its been lately, having it inside is a lot easier. To many things can go wrong having it outside

Grin Yay I can definatly go! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO EXCITED! O: AND DARK I HAVE DIABLO, WANNA TRADE ANYTHING FOR IT

sry for caps. o:
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:23 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Grin Yay I can definatly go! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO EXCITED! O: AND DARK I HAVE DIABLO, WANNA TRADE ANYTHING FOR IT

sry for caps. o:

idk maybe. Time might change when i get there for start up etc. So everyone be there early. THere has been a few miscommunication between them and me.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:23 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Grin Yay I can definatly go! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO EXCITED! O: AND DARK I HAVE DIABLO, WANNA TRADE ANYTHING FOR IT

sry for caps. o:

idk maybe. Time might change when i get there for start up etc. So everyone be there early. THere has been a few miscommunication between them and me.

Like what kind of miscommunications? O:
OK so a few details to pass along. We have to keep the noise down. Apparently we were to loud last time. And registration will begin at noon. Hitsugiya and I should be there around 1145am.
There is no store fee. Just buy something. So come hungry. And get food.
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:37 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: OK so a few details to pass along. We have to keep the noise down. Apparently we were to loud last time. And registration will begin at noon. Hitsugiya and I should be there around 1145am.
There is no store fee. Just buy something. So come hungry. And get food.

We HAVE to buy something? O:
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:37 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: There is no store fee. Just buy something. So come hungry. And get food.

You mean from a vending machine? How much is the food? You said a few posts up that time might change so if I got there between 12:40 and 12:50 would I be good? Thanks

Alright, can't wait for today! Quiet huh? Hopefully my deep person's voice doesn't include in that...
It's not necessary, it's just well-mannered to. When you have to use a restroom at a gas station or mini mart, it's expected that you buy something after.
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:21 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: It's not necessary, it's just well-mannered to. When you have to use a restroom at a gas station or mini mart, it's expected that you buy something after.

It is? Because I never do. O:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:24 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:21 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: It's not necessary, it's just well-mannered to. When you have to use a restroom at a gas station or mini mart, it's expected that you buy something after.

It's like going to McDonalds with a thermos, and filling it with _____ and not paying for it. So, just bring $1 and buy a drink, I don't think it's that hard or wallet burning to do. It's just an act of courtesy.
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:36 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:

It's like going to McDonalds with a thermos, and filling it with _____ and not paying for it. So, just bring $1 and buy a drink, I don't think it's that hard or wallet burning to do. It's just an act of courtesy.

Every dollar counts. Tongue_out

You don't? I always do that, not only for courtesy, but because i also get hungry and thirsty XD
Yeah, point is, the store's letting you use their space for a tournament without a store fee. It'd be polite for you to say thank you, in a way more contributing to them.
I only do that when I'm hunrgy or thirsty, Hitsu. O:
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:34 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I only do that when I'm hunrgy or thirsty, Hitsu. O:

We are simply saying get something say thank you and not to get loud. Game theory is being kind and letting us use the space. And if everyone acts like a fool and make me look bad, there will be repercusions. Im just throwig that out there
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:34 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I only do that when I'm hunrgy or thirsty, Hitsu. O:

We are simply saying get something say thank you and not to get loud. Game theory is being kind and letting us use the space. And if everyone acts like a fool and make me look bad, there will be repercusions. Im just throwig that out there

I know, Dark. I thought me and Hitsu were talking about a gas station though. o.O
I'll be buying some next destines packs so I'm good
Leaving Princeton Now. I'll probably be there between 12:25-12:30. I should be there no later than 1pm. See you guys!!!
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:51 PM)monkeybeybey Wrote: Sign me up? c:

Come on down we are here.
Why did the tournament start 15 minutes early?
(Jul. 28, 2012  8:37 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Why did the tournament start 15 minutes early?

Everyone reliable that could come came

1st Dark_Mousy: MF H Flash Scorpio H145 R2F, MF H Duo Aquario 230/SD/PD, MF Meteo L Drago TR145 EWD, MF H L Drago Guardian 230 SD/PD

2nd StormScorpio1: MF Duo Aquario 230 SD, Ifraid Oroja 85 MF

3rd Hitsugiya: MF Duo Aquario 230 MB MF Flash S130 R2F