Sucks to your Meteo L Dragtechnicality.

This was probably mentioned numerous times but I'll say it again... L DRAGO IS NOT A ZOMBIE. PLEASE GET IT IN YOUR HEADS PEOPLE. IT IS A SPIN STEALER.
Meteo L Drago isn't even a Spin Stealer, it's an Equalizer.
In order for a beyblade to steal spin, must it be completely on a free spinning base? For example, Meteo/Lightning L-Drago II ______ES can or cannot steal spin?
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:03 AM)NAP Wrote: In order for a beyblade to steal spin, must it be completely on a free spinning base? For example, Meteo/Lightning L-Drago II ______ES can or cannot steal spin?
I think the best spin-stealing combination, or type of combination, uses WD instead.
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:20 AM)sol eagle Wrote: yeh I hate it when people adore a part so much, they can't keep from praising it even if they know it sucks. Even I know when to stop arguing

People always hold vainly onto the belief that a part is good when they payed too much money for it.
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:51 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:20 AM)sol eagle Wrote: yeh I hate it when people adore a part so much, they can't keep from praising it even if they know it sucks. Even I know when to stop arguing

People always hold vainly onto the belief that a part is good when they payed too much money for it.

I could'nt agree more. It's exactly the same with the Quetzalcoatl wheel.
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:06 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:51 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

I could'nt agree more. It's exactly the same with the Quetzalcoatl wheel.

awww so quetz isn't good? D:
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:08 AM)tman14 Wrote: awww so quetz isn't good? D:
Personally more tests need to be done if this is to be claimed, in my opinion.

Anyway, with all the first videos we got from Japanese fans in the beginning, it was absolutely evident that Meteo L Drago was, as I wrote, a "tie-maker". I have no idea what people could have seen that made them so impressed with this Beyblade's spin-stealing skills and buy it ... If there could be a Beyblade that spins on its Face but eventually somehow gets back onto its Bottom during a match yet still loses or draws at the end, would they buy it ?
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:06 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I could'nt agree more. It's exactly the same with the Quetzalcoatl wheel.

That was exactly the part I had in mind when I posted that.
Too bad it doesn't spin left, it would have been amazing.
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If there could be a Beyblade that spins on its Face but eventually somehow gets back onto its Bottom during a match yet still loses or draws at the end, would they buy it ?

yes.

And thanks for the input of WD > ES for this type of bey.

(Nov. 18, 2010  5:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Too bad it doesn't spin left, it would have been amazing.

Quetz is soo good in left spin! It's such a shame.

I don't think it's overrated though, it's still one of the better attack Wheels out there.
I'd still put it under Lightning and Pegasis at the very least, perhaps Leone, Ray, and Vulcan as well.
So, when comparing metal wheels, Lightning is better than Meteo? which produces harder hits, then?
[quote='Bluezee' pid='415698' dateline='1289265179']
The reason why Meteo doesn't win in that case is because it HAS to be lower than the opposing combo to win. For example, make a test with Meteo L-Drago 85WD vs Earth 90/100WD. You will see exactly what I mean. The win rate is affected by the height.

answer height Change 120-145 Wink
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:06 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I could'nt agree more. It's exactly the same with the Quetzalcoatl wheel.

That was exactly the part I had in mind when I posted that.
Too bad it doesn't spin left, it would have been amazing.

I just think that the rarity of the part really does cloud peoples judgment in assessing Quetz's true performance. I'm not saying that Quetzalcoatl is a horrible wheel, all I'm saying is that the rarity of the wheel seems to be a determining factor for people when choosing between attack wheels.
I just remembered that the word "zombie (in beyblade) refers to the life-after-death ability, and since Meteo LDrago isn't circular in shape, it cannot have that ability so the word "zombie" definitely doesn't suite Meteo LDrago at all.
But that isn't the problem so much as the lack of bearings.
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:06 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: This is one of the things that frustrates me, people have this ideology that because a beyblade is spinning in left spin it's the only one of the two opposing beyblades that's capable of stealing spin. This notion is exaggerated even more when people are discussing Meteo, they have this perception that it's a god at stealing spin and nothing can come close!

Like what McFrown said energy transfer/spin stealing occurs for BOTH opposing beyblades not just the one!

OMFG! you read my mind. I even did a video about that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVuKG3c52Kg
I know that it's not Meteo L-Drago but it's the same concept. it doesn't have to be Meteo L-drago.
Uh, isn't that sort of the opposite of what we were trying to show?
lol. no, i'm trying to bring out the point that Meteo isn't a zombie beyblade and that almost any beyblade can do it... just as long as it's spun counter clockwise. but what i was trying to bring out is that SOMETIMES it's one feeds off the other (leeching) and sometimes it's mutual. I really depends on which beyblade is spinning faster at the moment of time before contact..... and sorry, i admit i kinda misread your comment earlier (which explains my poor reasoning).
As practically every comment on my other video seems to be of people telling me that Meteo absorbs spin more effectively uncustomized I made this video as a 'F*** You!' to them. I was soooo tempted to give the finger at the end of the second battle but I changed my mind as it seemed a little childish.

Meteo Falls, Earth Rises!
LOL, I really can't believe anyone would be deluded enough to think that.
Quote:u must use a stamina type and meteo will arsorb some energy
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:43 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: LOL, I really can't believe anyone would be deluded enough to think that.
Quote:u must use a stamina type and meteo will arsorb some energy

This is the up hill battle that we have to fight Pinching_eyes_2