Sucks to your Meteo L Dragtechnicality.

Sorry, I believe you have misunderstood. When I say meteo I mean the whole Meteo LDrago LW105LF (I know that it is the LDrago II clearwheel that does the equalizing). I am not talking about "Meteo" the Metal Wheel
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: So let me get this straight really quick: When he says "Meteo," does he mean both CW and MW combined? That's where I got lost...

Yeah; L Drago II can only be used with Meteo, as you know. The only other possibility is Meteo Perseus, but that's clearly not what he meant, haha.

(Nov. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: Sorry, I believe you have misunderstood. When I say meteo I mean the whole Meteo LDrago LW105LF (I know that it is the LDrago II clearwheel that does the equalizing). I am not talking about "Meteo" the Metal Wheel

No, it is not the common name. It is the only name. The names are easy to understand, use them. Meteo refers to the Metal Wheel, L Drago II to the Clear Wheel. Meteo L Drago LW105LF means the entire Beyblade. Use the correct terminology, and don't make assumptions on the intelligence of the forum.
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:37 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: So let me get this straight really quick: When he says "Meteo," does he mean both CW and MW combined? That's where I got lost...

Yeah; L Drago II can only be used with Meteo, as you know. The only other possibility is Meteo Perseus, but that's clearly not what he meant, haha.

Alright, I thought he was disregarding LDrago II completely, haha. Thanks for the clarification. Grin
Well using "Meteo" is a lot easier than having to type "Meteo LDrago LW105LF" every time I have to refer to it. Anyways, sorry, I get it and I am not (purposefully) making assumptions on the intelligence of this forum. Smile
btw, even the title says "Sucks to your Meteo". Obviously Mc Frown is not talking only about the Metal Wheel right?
This slightly off-topic discussion should end, but the title should probably be "Meteo L Drago" or just "L Drago II". It does not always have to be right.
Yep, it's time we get back to the topic,

If Meteo LDrago LW105LF is launched at a higher rpm, then won't it lose it's spin faster (meaning equalize by reducing it's rpm and increase the opposing beyblade's rpm)? Really, that would suck coz all the opponent has to do is do a weak launch (not REALLY weak because then it can get knocked around by the high attack power of Meteo LDrago) and slowly get it's rpm higher using LDrago II's equalization. Defense type users would gladly accept a match with Meteo LDrago especially as they generally have a higher stamina than an attack type and don't risk an out-spin (by doing a weaker launch than normal).
If you're using CS, you can consistently outspin a WB.

It's still best if you use a stronger launch though, because you risk outspin simply by lack of contact, and a small push can cause your bey to floor scrape.
Never mind this. I feel stupid.
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:01 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: This is where the Hasbro Left Launcher comes in handy. Most people use Beylaunchers and pull it to the max. But it is hard to try to do that in order to spin steal, since you feel as though you aren't trying you're best. With the Hasbro Left Launcher, you can pull to the max and have that spin steal ability unless you're opponent is using a Right Launcher and/or is much, much weaker than you. In this case:
Hasbro:1
Takara Tomy: 0

why not just like

not pull the beylauncher as hard

genius huh
Or If you can't do that just hand launch

DERP :ANDREW:
Umm I fail. :IceBurn:
/gonefor3orsodays/
Meteo and L Drago II go hand in hand.
And don't go "But Meteo Perseus" either.

L Drago II should be called "The Great Equalizer".
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:23 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: L Drago II should be called "The Great Equalizer".

I second that notion Pinching_eyes_2
I've made a video of the battle with little bit of an explanation:

Beylaunched Meteo L Drago 90WD VS Hand Spun Earth Bull 90WD
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:03 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I've made a video of the battle with little bit of an explanation:

Beylaunched Meteo L Drago 90WD VS Hand Spun Earth Bull 90WD

Terrific video, very informative and now should completely clear things up for everybody.

Bit of a misleading title, though. Uncertain
Hmm, bb18libra also made a similar video, but thanks!
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:02 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:01 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: This is where the Hasbro Left Launcher comes in handy. Most people use Beylaunchers and pull it to the max. But it is hard to try to do that in order to spin steal, since you feel as though you aren't trying you're best. With the Hasbro Left Launcher, you can pull to the max and have that spin steal ability unless you're opponent is using a Right Launcher and/or is much, much weaker than you. In this case:

why not just like

genius huh

LOL can't stop laughing!! Also its a possiblity that the two parts LDRago II and Meteo wheel is an 70% impossible parts to outclass. Trust me I tested it against top tier atk and defense.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:36 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:02 PM)♥ Wrote:

why not just like

genius huh

LOL can't stop laughing!! Also its a possiblity that the two parts LDRago II and Meteo wheel is an 70% impossible parts to outclass. Trust me I tested it against top tier atk and defense.

Where did you get the 70% from?
Check me out I'm a random user, here let me pull some %'s and statistics out of a hat!
srsly, don't give numbers if you can't show how you got them.

And nice video Fyuuor, hopefully the visual effect will prove more powerful than words to the non-believers.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: And nice video Fyuuor, hopefully the visual effect will prove more powerful than words to the non-believers.

I was always a visual learner so this should definitely help, lol
very informative video! since my meteo ldrago hasn't arrived yet, i was pretty lost until i saw this
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:29 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: very informative video! since my meteo ldrago hasn't arrived yet, i was pretty lost until i saw this

ditto
Great video. Unfortunately, the comment section is being spammed with really stupid questions eg.
U WANNA KNOW Y IT SUX? COS U CHANGE THE TIP IDIOT
ITS BETTER THEN YOUR FACE METEO RULES THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
a spin stealing bey is called a zombie beyblade. zombie beys are really good to have
The last one was OK, just a bit misguided.
(Nov. 17, 2010  9:23 PM)Wraith Wrote: Great video. Unfortunately, the comment section is being spammed with really stupid questions eg.
U WANNA KNOW Y IT SUX? COS U CHANGE THE TIP IDIOT
ITS BETTER THEN YOUR FACE METEO RULES THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
a spin stealing bey is called a zombie beyblade. zombie beys are really good to have
The last one was OK, just a bit misguided.

I know tell me about it. Though it was bound to happen since the fanboys precious Meteo lost.
yeh I hate it when people adore a part so much, they can't keep from praising it even if they know it sucks. Even I know when to stop arguing