[Subs] Stardust Fansubs - Interest Check, Help Needed

Maybe once you're tests are through, you'll have more free time, brood.
Nobody move! I haven't forgotten about this thread!!...Okay, yeah, I forgot about this thread.

To be honest, I'm just doing a headcount to see if anyone is still alive since it's been a few weeks since the last post. I hope you've done/'re doing well on your tests, Brood.

And Hoshikazu, you are a god for currently subbing BLACK RX. I just need to know if there's anything I need to do in this thread before I disappear off the face of the Earth again; like update the Front Post or what not.
I have time to do some things, if needed. Although, I'm not perfect at translating and I'd need to learn timing :L
I'm here if needed; whether it be timing or hardsubbing :p
Sorry everyone, I haven't forgot about this place. Busy, busy, busy. 26 and 27 are still at encode and it doesn't help that HeadlessCow hasn't logged into IRC for over a month now. Zero G is now considered stalled and MFB is still moving just currently stuck at encode.
Just...keep subbing BLACK RX please. Please. I want a sub to go to when I (finally) finish BLACK.
Guys I have MFBB explosion with Arabic subs so I thought it might help. Perhaps, you can look for someone who knows Arabic and English... There are a lot of people who know Arabic, I think it might be easy to find a translator.
I think more people know Japanese & English than Arabic & English...?
(Aug. 09, 2012  10:35 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I think more people know Japanese & English than Arabic & English...?

Considering the current user base of this forum, you are correct Smile
Sorry, guys. BF3000 finally found time to encode 26 and 27.
26: http://filecloud.io/twxriqkh
27: http://filecloud.io/3ea7jzqp
Merry Christmas everyone. 28 shall follow when BF finds time again.
I honestly have forgotten this thread...added those two to the front post.
Oh, right. Forgot this thread was here. If you guys need subs for Beyblade Zero-G, I've been subbing the series on my own using the Japanese closed captions as a guide (my reading/dictionary useage is better than my reading). You guys are free to use them, too. (currently translating episode 3, going to upload episode 2 on this forum soon)
(Aug. 09, 2013  12:02 PM)Siliva Wrote: Oh, right. Forgot this thread was here. If you guys need subs for Beyblade Zero-G, I've been subbing the series on my own using the Japanese closed captions as a guide (my reading/dictionary useage is better than my reading). You guys are free to use them, too. (currently translating episode 3, going to upload episode 2 on this forum soon)

I did try to PM Brood to see what he's up to but his profile says that he hasn't been on here since January. So, I might take you upon your offer since I can't find any translators interested in Zero G or Metal Fight. Ninja, our Jewelpet TL, says hes interested in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. I'm hoping he'll take up the project once Jewelpet gets finished.
I'd love nothing more than to sub Bakuten Shoot as well, but with the way my Japanese is right now, I wouldn't be translating Zero-G if I didn't have Japanese closed captions to work off of!

If you guys end up doing Bakuten Shoot, I wouldn't mind cleaning up, though.
FindingAdventure's Zero G subs not good enough? I have eps 2-37 TV scripts from them. I just recently got their permission to release them into my DVD encodes. Going to do hard subs and soft subs. For now I will start with hard subs in mp4. Will release the first 8 over the weekend.
Dranzer, I'm not saying that at all if you were talking to me. If I recall correctly, I remember someone saying that FindingAdventure wouldn't let their subs be released for download or something along the lines of that. But since they are letting you release their subs on DVD, then I guess it's practically pointless for Stardust to even do Zero G. I personally enjoy the series myself, so maybe if I ever learn Japanese, I'll take it on as a personal project. I really don't like to drop projects, but if it's already in good hands then I will do so since Metal Fight and Bakuten Shoot still need subs.

Siliva It will be a long time before we get to Bakuten Shoot. At least a year or two. Ninja's about 1/4 done with TL'ing Jewelpet as of right now. But I'll definitely contact you when Ninja does decide to do it Smile
(Aug. 10, 2013  5:51 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: FindingAdventure's Zero G subs not good enough? I have eps 2-37 TV scripts from them. I just recently got their permission to release them into my DVD encodes. Going to do hard subs and soft subs. For now I will start with hard subs in mp4. Will release the first 8 over the weekend.

I was under the impression that Zero-G didn't have any subs available for it at all, lol. So it wasn't really case of theirs being not good enough, I guess.