[Subs] Stardust Fansubs - Interest Check, Help Needed

Just started now and will be finished in about 30 minutes.

Kreis:how can you not know who subbed this loldid you even read the description of the file on the torrent hoster!!!!!lol
(Apr. 28, 2012  12:39 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Just started now and will be finished in about 30 minutes.

Kreis:how can you not know who subbed this loldid you even read the description of the file on the torrent hoster!!!!!lol

Because it's early in the morning and I didn't feel like thinking or looking lmao. I got like no sleep, and although I should go back to sleep, I came here...

Edit: Just finished hardsubbing and am now uploading to YouTube.
yea if you have finished then no need for me to do it.I would have done it but was sent somewhere and am back.
Link to the Episode hardsubbed by kreis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F01_CtaLf...re=g-all-u
Just realized you guys had already posted episode 25 without telling us but it got a wooping 434 downloads seems you are getting popular day by day.
special thanks to bf3000,Zannon and LZ from yuurisansubs
direct download coming soon
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=309484
Tiggy; you've been warned before. It's ungrateful to post those episodes here. Plus, it's completely off-topic. Please don't do so in the future, else I'll start reporting your posts.
FindingAdventure's fansub of Zero G keep getting reuploaded by others, and without giving proper credit which isn't right.
(May. 05, 2012  12:18 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: FindingAdventure's fansub of Zero G keep getting reuploaded by others, and without giving proper credit which isn't right.
Perhaps he should put credit somewhere in the video that be subbed it. A watermark or something.

Also Brood, any updates on 03?
Just updated the front posts. Sorry, it's finals week + two performances in one week. Next week is the homestretch.

Tiggy, if you post anyone else's subs other than Stardust's again in THIS THREAD, I'm going to start reporting you. Like Manaphy said, you've been warned, and I've already honestly had it up to here with you.
Sorry guys but the problem is I thought you could post any subbed video am going to make there own thread!!!
Tiggy, this is Stardust Fansubs thread, as it says in the topic title; that means it's specifically Stardust Fansubs thread. It would be much better to make a seperate thread for those videos, or wait for SF to do them.
(May. 05, 2012  8:11 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Sorry guys but the problem is I thought you could post any subbed video am going to make there own thread!!!

You aren't gonna succeed there though. The WBO supports Stardust Fansubs, and your thread will most likely be removed.

Anyway, back on topic...
Any new news on the series? Not rushing, just wondering.
Brood is still translating.That's the only news we've got.
I can do some translations if needs be, I cannot guarantee that they'll be 100% accurate though since I'm still learning, nor that I'll 100% finish a script (I can only try!).
Where do you get the script though Manaphy because I also wanted to try translating.Can you upload and send me one Grin
Google Translate is not a usable tool for this, before you consider it.

And I'm not really "open" to giving away the scripts. They're better off staying between a certain amount of people, I think.
Okay understood so if you don't use Google Translate then you are a japanese or you are going for japanese classes.No one can translate them if he/she is not a japanese and English fluent speaker?!!!??
That's generally how fansubs work. They have a translator fluent in Japanese that can translate into different languages depending on the sub group and make the script from the translations. Some sub groups are lazy witht their translations or don't have a proper understanding, making stupid or inaccurate subs (I've seen them). Some do a damn good job and are recognized for it.

What sub groups should never do is use translation sites like Google Translate or Babel Fish. They're often inaccurate in translations than using a real translator.
You really do not know anything about translating if you would settle for using Google Translations ... I know we have high standards here, but your standards would be low, low, low ...
Even if I considered my knowledge of Japanese complete, time is something I do not necessarily have.
Again, I'm not 100% fluent in Japanese, and may make a few mistakes, but I can start doing translations as of this weekend? Just to see if we can catch up on the gap.
An notice for all of the guys in stardust fansubs.
I have started to seriously study for the TOEFL.Ibt test.At first I thought I can handle both but I'm kinda having a tough time on the tests as it gets more serious.Really sorry OTL.