Stupidest things you've ever done with Beyblades

Two friends and I launched Beyblades at each other's... Happy place. The one of us that was the victim sat down, and was then secured in a sitting position by the second, whilst the third launched the beyblade on the table, then proceeding to hit said victim.

Pretty stupid, pretty painful, but the BeyBlades suffered no damage.
I got beyblades battling in a beystadium half-filled with water and launched some beys sideways
(Jul. 07, 2009  8:05 AM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Two friends and I launched Beyblades at each other's... Happy place. The one of us that was the victim sat down, and was then secured in a sitting position by the second, whilst the third launched the beyblade on the table, then proceeding to hit said victim.

Pretty stupid, pretty painful, but the BeyBlades suffered no damage.

you should be ashamed of yourself
(Jul. 07, 2009  9:13 AM)FelGrand Wrote: C'mon Bey Brad, cool down

You aren't grasping the stupidity of their sadist game properly.
I am, it's juz that you don't need to punish yourself by getting upset over a few idiots
I once took my leone to the sea side and i wanted to see what would happen if i launched it on sea water so i did and it sank under and got lost in the sand, i looked for it for ages before finding it deep under some sand!!!
(Jul. 07, 2009  9:30 AM)vamp380 Wrote: I once took my leone to the sea side and i wanted to see what would happen if i launched it on sea water so i did and it sank under and got lost in the sand, i looked for it for ages before finding it deep under some sand!!!

what did you think would happen
ya seriously! lol. why in the sea. if you wanted to do it badly then try somewhere safer... a swimming pool?
lol i did it last month. and it is not worse at all.. it wont get lost in a swimming pool. there is no sand nor waves that could take it away...
Why don't you guys just not do stupid stuff? That way you won't have stories to tell in a thread called "Stupidest things you've ever done with Beyblades".

It's easy to not commit asinine acts against yourself and others Grin
now you wanna convince me you didnt ever do stupid stuff with your beys??? Pinching_eyes_2
I luanch my beyblade from the top of our garage and it broke the base Unhappy

-LAITON
(Jul. 07, 2009  9:52 AM)pegasis Wrote: now you wanna convince me you didnt ever do stupid stuff with your beys??? Pinching_eyes_2

I've never done anything stupid with my beys actually.
me and one of my friends WHEN I WAS 7 so please dont call me a idiot we had a couple hms blades driger dragoon dranzers sea drakes many others and a few plastics... and when we quit we put them all in a cone shaped cup filled it with water then after freezing it we spun it on a table then let the ice melt down.... believe it or not i still have some of the remnents of those blades i dont mean they broke i just mean theyre are likely very bad (i dont recall exactly but we might have shattered the ice)
i'm closing this thread because i seriously can't deal with it anymore

don't do stupid things with your beyblades!