Stupidest things you've ever done with Beyblades

I once ate a beyblade... while it was spinning...

ok that was a lie. I did somehow manage to snap a weight disc into three parts though, I also tried beyblading on concrete... Bad idea.
freezing water on my portable stadium...then blading on it >_>
not this again
Tamer Brad Wrote:not this again

My mother said that to me once.
Elmo Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:not this again

My mother said that to me once.

I'm going to lay off of the image macros, despite having an absolutely perfect one laying about for just such an occasion, but I would like to reiterate Brad's sentiment, albeit with a reference to fecal matter subtly inserted into the phrase he used.

Also, I think this would be more of an off-topic discussion, since it really has little/nothing to do with the hobby.
when i was 7 i battled my refrigerater and won
Me and my lil bro used are hms blades and spun them into a big snowball lol.
rooneyt Wrote:when i was 7 i battled my refrigerater
was it running?
sam Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:when i was 7 i battled my refrigerater
was it running?

i honestly thought today couldn't get any better
no lie. I would try to land spin dragoon in a beystadium doing Tyson's running jump from the first episode.
Blue Wrote:no lie. I would try to land spin dragoon in a beystadium doing Tyson's running jump from the first episode.

me too
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blue Wrote:no lie. I would try to land spin dragoon in a beystadium doing Tyson's running jump from the first episode.

me too

hahahahahahahaha
high five dude
3.launching dragoon ms in snow2.using the self destruct technikue1. using dranzer s plus tyson's run launch in a small arena thus making dranzer bounce all over the arena and destroy it's attack ring and the bottom of my cousins drigger s those are the stupidest thins ive done with beyblades
jasonresno Wrote:mbate

this better not mean what I think it means
Yeah... I can't even see how that would be possible if that's what he's talking about... lmao
Tamer Brad Wrote:

it does.
GALMAN RING! REMEMBER ON ZEROPOSITIVE BRAD?
jasonresno Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

it does.

I... I don't even know what to say.
no, explain
Ah nevermind Lips_sealed I think me and George were the only ones who saw it.

On the zeropositive beywiki, there was an article about Galman. The person who messed up the article said that Galman was a horrible blade and that the only part was useful was the Galman S-ring. And the person said something about your dad and mbating Chocked.
ah

jasonreno, the comment was inappropriate and not even funny
Definetly not me that saw that lol