[Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED

Poll: What do you think about my story idea?

Original! I like it Smile
85.29%
You're really "Insane Maniac" XD
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
To be honest, I'm kinda bored with the story plot now. I think I'll just get out of the website via PayPal and that would be the end. Not gonna elongate it more than it needs to Lips_sealed

I'll maybe start another gore story though. I doubt I'll be able to publish it here though. Y'know the concept of gore being "not suitable for the general user base of the WBO" sort of thing XD
Then you emerge with the equal months later to surprise everyone?

But how do you get out from PayPal ? Its no like the computer will magically ship you in a box or something with 1 min shipping...
Hope other ends well though
I'm waiting for you ending!
I'm still gonna appear, hands down. haha. Jkjk anyways, I want more chapters.
Well that ended quickly Uncertain It was still a good story though
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:37 AM)Takasu Wrote: But how do you get out from PayPal ? Its no like the computer will magically ship

No, we are a computer program. So we embed ourselves in the [PayPal Transaction]

(Aug. 02, 2012  4:41 AM)Katsuya Wrote: Well that ended quickly Uncertain It was still a good story though

Its not over yet ...

[Image: IJNOV.png]
After this ends I going to start a story called mouCe .
Based on a C++ story.

Like how you make that image. It funny!
I'm a super computer, you're a TI-82. I'm running C++ saying "hello world". Now what do you have, Takasu?

Next puzzles:

[TECH SUPPORT CENTER] and [HALF-ASLEEP PHOTOGRAPHY]
y'know, none of this would've happened if you didn't have a mac.
(Aug. 02, 2012  6:34 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: y'know, none of this would've happened if you didn't have a mac.

I guess you could say that XD

Damn you Mac Argh!
Hm, I guess this hasn't been done before, but I'm going to try it. I will give you guys the chance to write your own chapter for this story. And if I like it, I might use it (with credit of course). Or, if you'd like ... you can even give me a puzzle idea!

EDIT: I already have two puzzles and I am in need of three more.