Strike God Valkyrie and Star Frame

Can someone please explain to me why the star frame is considered to be apart of the official combo when in the manga, Valt never used it. Or did he?
(Feb. 17, 2018  2:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Anyone?

because leo burst says so. lol.
(Feb. 17, 2018  3:12 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:

Yes, he is great. But seriously.

Does anyone know?

(Feb. 17, 2018  3:12 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:

Do you know someone who can help me?
Perfect god Valkyrie has the strike god chip, star frame, and the ultimate reboot.
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:26 PM)MWF Wrote: Perfect god Valkyrie has the strike god chip, star frame, and the ultimate reboot.

Did he use it in the manga?
Yeah. From what I know, it is combo that Zoro gave him to be better. The strike god chip to increase his strength, the star frame just as an upgrade to vortex, and UI as an upgrade to reboot. All from Zoro. Also to help him do more damage and improve his bey.
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:49 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Yeah. From what I know, it is combo that Zoro gave him to be better. The strike god chip to increase his strength, the star frame just as an upgrade to vortex, and UI as an upgrade to reboot. All from Zoro. Also to help him do more damage and improve his bey.

In what issue he got the star frame? Corocoro January? December? Maybe October? Which one?
(Feb. 17, 2018  9:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:49 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Yeah. From what I know, it is combo that Zoro gave him to be better. The strike god chip to increase his strength, the star frame just as an upgrade to vortex, and UI as an upgrade to reboot. All from Zoro. Also to help him do more damage and improve his bey.

In what issue he got the star frame? Corocoro January? December? Maybe October? Which one?

I'm not too sure. If you really want to know, check out Leo burst on YouTube. If you snoop around a little, I'm sure you can find it. Cause I have no idea.
(Feb. 18, 2018  5:53 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  9:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: In what issue he got the star frame? Corocoro January? December? Maybe October? Which one?

I'm not too sure. If you really want to know, check out Leo burst on YouTube. If you snoop around a little, I'm sure you can find it. Cause I have no idea.

Very well, I'm going to wait for more replies.
Anyone else, can someone give a confirmation and a prove?
(Feb. 18, 2018  5:53 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  9:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: In what issue he got the star frame? Corocoro January? December? Maybe October? Which one?

Are you sure? This looks like Vortex to me.
(Feb. 18, 2018  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2018  5:53 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I'm not too sure. If you really want to know, check out Leo burst on YouTube. If you snoop around a little, I'm sure you can find it. Cause I have no idea.

Are you sure? This looks like Vortex to me.

That might be true. I only know where the strike god chip and ultimate reboot came from. I always kinda assumed the star frame came with the others. I actually don't know where it came from. But I hope I answered your questions on the other two.
(Feb. 18, 2018  7:54 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2018  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you sure? This looks like Vortex to me.

That might be true. I only know where the strike god chip and ultimate reboot came from. I always kinda assumed the star frame came with the others. I actually don't know where it came from. But I hope I answered your questions on the other two.
People are probably wrong, he always used Vortex.
Zoro did give him the Star Frame
(Feb. 18, 2018  8:09 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Zoro did give him the Star Frame

When?
(Feb. 18, 2018  8:09 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Zoro did give him the Star Frame

When?!!!
I can't find the video but Zoro did give it to him
(Feb. 19, 2018  9:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I can't find the video but Zoro did give it to him

Can you tell me the name of the issue? Are you sure he gave him the star frame? Because that looks like Vortex. https://imgur.com/a/GV3dD
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  9:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I can't find the video but Zoro did give it to him

Can you tell me the name of the issue? Are you sure he gave him the star frame? Because that looks like Vortex. https://imgur.com/a/GV3dD

I can't tell
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Can you tell me the name of the issue? Are you sure he gave him the star frame? Because that looks like Vortex. https://imgur.com/a/GV3dD

I can't tell

Are you sure he gave him the star frame? When did he give it to him, when he gave him the ultimate reboot? How do you even know he gave him that frame?
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I can't tell

Are you sure he gave him the star frame? When did he give it to him, when he gave him the ultimate reboot? How do you even know he gave him that frame?

Hm I guess Valt never got the Star frame because I can't find an issue where he did. But I do remember hin getting it though.
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:40 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you sure he gave him the star frame? When did he give it to him, when he gave him the ultimate reboot? How do you even know he gave him that frame?

Hm I guess Valt never got the Star frame because I can't find an issue where he did. But I do remember hin getting it though.

He probably never did. Can you try and ask people on the site to come to this thread and help us?