Strange Dreams you've had

Oh, I forgot before... Once I dreamed a shark tried to bite me on the arm whenever I stood up from some chair on a rock with the ocean around me. Eventually it bit me and it hurt really bad. When I woke up, my brother was poking half-punching me in the arm. I was like "WTF?!"

EDIT: Anyone elese had things that have been happening around the in real life like sounds affect their dreams? I dunno how common that is. Falling asleep in front of the TV does weird things to you. =/
(Dec. 03, 2008  5:27 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: One night I have a dream that my legs getting slice off over and over again but I diden't feel it and another dream I had was me running down the school hallway naked and students laugh at me and the 3rd dream I have was me in my living room waking up from a nap and then I saw a girl from my school talking to my mom about something then she just walk out of the front door

Edit: Another dream I had was when I was walking outside of my house and saw my mom and sister being eatin by two wolves

this explains a lot
Whenever I come home during breaks for college and sleep in my bed, inevitably I have a dream about "fake college."

"Fake college" always set in a place remotely like my college, but it's more of a labyrinth. Also, the buildings can be different, and it's more urban of a setting. The skies are always winter, with the majority of the dreams taking place between dusk to starlight. If it's daytime in the dream, the skies are always cloudy and a milky gray (generally rainy as well). Generally, these dreams involve me getting lost in the city, ending up in parking lots solely lit by static orange streetlights, and getting kicked out of my room somehow. One time, I wasn't even myself through the majority of it.
Last night I had a dream that involved going to a resturaunt in scotland and eating a nutri-grain bar. This is bizarre because for one thing most of time I don't even remember my dreams. =/
(Dec. 04, 2008  5:02 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Whenever I come home during breaks for college and sleep in my bed, inevitably I have a dream about "fake college."

"Fake college" always set in a place remotely like my college, but it's more of a labyrinth.

I have something similar where i have new classes, but i don't know what room there in and i just wander afraid (for some unknown reason)
this sounds weird but does any1 else sort of see the future in their dreams?
The dreams are extreamly clear nand the stuff hapens
due to my high practice asvab score (score: 82, grade level: 10), i had a dream about representing the school for some important academic competition

i said to them that if i were to participate, i would need either cash payment or something like improved grades for my participation.

the SAI (senior army instructor) of ROTC said that i had a very high score when i got my score back. i compared to the majority of my class and friends and noticed they got 50s and below.

two of my close friends got 15s LMAO
(Dec. 27, 2008  1:40 PM)draciel09 Wrote: this sounds weird but does any1 else sort of see the future in their dreams?

Pretty much all the time. I guess it's just my mind playing tricks on me but it's still really spooky. D:
(Dec. 04, 2008  5:02 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Whenever I come home during breaks for college and sleep in my bed, inevitably I have a dream about "fake college."

"Fake college" always set in a place remotely like my college, but it's more of a labyrinth. Also, the buildings can be different, and it's more urban of a setting. The skies are always winter, with the majority of the dreams taking place between dusk to starlight. If it's daytime in the dream, the skies are always cloudy and a milky gray (generally rainy as well). Generally, these dreams involve me getting lost in the city, ending up in parking lots solely lit by static orange streetlights, and getting kicked out of my room somehow. One time, I wasn't even myself through the majority of it.

This is officially the coolest thing ever
Theres one where my brother, sister, and me came back from school and we were at the main bedroom. So my brother turned on the tv and my face just filled with joy.Something on tv came back... beyblade but the strange thing was, it was the ending song and it was in japanese and so were the words.
I remember walking our way with my friend to y house when all of a sudden I think in a cloudy sky came a big shiny ball thing passed us but I think what i remember was there was another world reflecting upon the thing... I forgot what that word is called to describe it.
lol. I have the weirdest dreams these days.
(Dec. 27, 2008  1:40 PM)draciel09 Wrote: this sounds weird but does any1 else sort of see the future in their dreams?

I don't in particular (that I can recall) however my mum has done it on several occasions, shes got a lot of the details right except one in each of them.

an example was when I was 10 years old, my mum was talking to her friend (with me earwigging as you do at that age) about a dream she'd had where someone had been pulled out of the river (dead of course) by the millenium stadium (Look it up if you dont know what it is) and said she'd seen orange canoes.

Turns out a couple of days later, said friend had walked up to the local store with me to get some stuff and then we noticed the news paper and on the front page was an article about the same event except the person had been wearing an orange jacket.

It spooked the carp out of all of us, except my mum since shes had many a dream like it.

Also before you say "She couldve looked on the internet" back when I was 10, I never had a computer, let alone the internet.
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:06 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

I don't in particular (that I can recall) however my mum has done it on several occasions, shes got a lot of the details right except one in each of them.

an example was when I was 10 years old, my mum was talking to her friend (with me earwigging as you do at that age) about a dream she'd had where someone had been pulled out of the river (dead of course) by the millenium stadium (Look it up if you dont know what it is) and said she'd seen orange canoes.

Turns out a couple of days later, said friend had walked up to the local store with me to get some stuff and then we noticed the news paper and on the front page was an article about the same event except the person had been wearing an orange jacket.

It spooked the carp out of all of us, except my mum since shes had many a dream like it.

Also before you say "She couldve looked on the internet" back when I was 10, I never had a computer, let alone the internet.

I had a dream about a me eating a brown bread cheese sandwich, the next day I ate a cheese sandwich but it was with white bread. This must be fate! OMG. -.-

These dream things are usually coincidences imo.

Whenever this stuff does happen to me it's about really mediocre things that happen at school so I think "hey, I had a dream about that." a lot. Sort of like deja vu.
I"ve had some. Here is my best story:

It was extremely vivid:

I was in some place, not sure where but night was approaching and I saw this man who appeared to be homeless and I walked over to him and sat by him. He had a wooden cane, almost like a staff. He has a very long white beard and he didn't talk. He looked into my eyes deepely and motioned me to follow him. So I did and I found myself following him up a large mountain. I remember the grass blowing in the wind so vividly walking up the side of the mountain, and the rocks and night sky with counteless stars. When I got to the top with the man, he pointed down and I saw a house a little bit of the ways down, but I mainly saw wonderous lights under me, like I was staring down at a massive city all lit up in the night. Soon after, the old man motioned me to look up and I saw a moutain much more massive than the one I was standing on, and the mountain was ablaze. Fire was all around it, but the fire was burning in the shape of Hebrew letters, and at the top there was a Alef(the first letter of the hebrew alphabet), burning and my eyes were lit up.
I don't remember much after that.
The dream was mostly in first person(me seeing everything as myself), but at times it was me, or my soul/subconcious staring down at my human self on this mountain with the man.
This dream really reflects on Judaism and God, and the fact that the Jewish religion is written, and not acted. I had this dream a couple of times, the 2nd time I had it, and all the times after, I did not need the old man to show me where it was, rather a few times, I was showing others, such as my parents.

I have had many other dreams, but this is the one that I can explain the best, most I can not explain in words....
i hate those dreams where youre all getting chased by zombies and stuff...

however my weirdest dream would have to be...well, it went something like this:

suddenly sees my mom*
me - ma, what are we gonna eat?
suddenly wakes up*

i was like wtf?!!?!? when i woke up...then i went upstairs and ate like bowls of cereal XD

that's nothing compared to my sisters dream though..
she had one where there were zombies in the city and we all had to get out and we were using snicker bars, and machne guns armed with skittle candies as ammo..

but hey, we got out of there =]
Along with the usual random ones, occasionally i have dreams of the day ahead. It's obviously not 100% accurate, but particular events (a teacher asking me to stay behind after class, what my housemates bring back to cook, etc..) are distinctly clear. It freaks me out a bit when a part matches up and usually out of instinct i try and make sure the next detail doesn't happen!

I read somewhere that some people claim to have more than just vision and hearing in a dream, such as the ability to smell or touch. If you could dream like that in full days... it would be pretty crazy. For one thing, there would be no reason to doubt it from reality until you woke up.

This thread has just reminded me of NiGHTS... might dig out my Saturn at some point now xD.
i just woke up from a dream with jamie from mythbusters telling some random dude with a motorcycle helmet on named bobby to hurry up and come with him for the whole dream.
I dreamed that I was Marth and Metaknight was with me defending the world from an alien invasion of Earth o_o

weird carp
looks like youve been playing a lot of smash these days LOL!
i dreamed that i closed a door by mistake on my kitten and her 2 back legs fall down and it started crawling with her hands,it was scary,i love my kitten so much Unhappy
I had a strange dream the other day, my mum had a VERY long shower, that somehow blocked up the drains and caused tidal waves. While I was buzzing around between home, some place and a doujin shop.
i had thee wierdest of dreams the other night. it was actually quite sickening...

Right, picture the scene. i was under the eiffle tower, which was gold for some reason Chocked_2, with my GF and she leaned over...to spit in my mouth? and i swollowed it! Chocked_2 Speechless
very scary stuff. Confused
i awoke with a look of 'WTF!' on my face....

i've had lots of wierd dreams latley that i don't even want to post they're that disgusting
HAHAHAHA LOL i had that same expression after reading your post Pinching_eyes_2
"wtf?!" lol!!!
I had a dream that my dog became a terrorist...XD Tongue_out_wink
Lately I've been dreaming more vividly, I normally don't dream. My dreams have been about my experience with salvia (not going into it, Brad doesn't like it). I think the reason I've been dreaming is because of the salvia and restoril combined
i had a dream that my dog ate a live chinchilla

every dream i have is seriously messed up but i don't care enough to type them all out
i had a dream last night that i was one of my hamsters. it was seriously weird and freaky, but being a hamster was cool!