Strange Dreams you've had

Sorry if somebody already posted this kinda thread before. (didn't c one but wouldn't be suprised) Anyways post ur strangest dreams that you had, like mine where I was in a house with two kids who weren't alowed to leave the house and we escaped and went round some resturant harveys I think and I saw beybrad it was messed, I had a dream last night that I made some dumb thread on beywiki with random words and was worried that I would get banned' then me and some people were in an alien spaceship and I escaped by cracking the window open with a tea pot, thats bout all I remeber I've had alot of weird dreams.

EDIT: PLEASE ONLY POST DREAMS U HAD AND NOT SAYING I DONT DREAM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD thank you.
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:35 PM)savatoex Wrote: Sorry if somebody already posted this kinda thread before. (didn't c one but wouldn't be suprised) Anyways post ur strangest dreams that you had, like mine where I was in a house with two kids who weren't alowed to leave the house and we escaped and went round some resturant harveys I think and I saw beybrad it was messed and I had a dream last night that I made some dumb thread and was worried that I would get banned and the me and some people were in an alien spaceship and I escaped by cracking the window open with a tea pot, thats bout all I remeber I've had alot of weird dreams.

Huh.

Anyway, I don't usually recall many of my dreams; just fragments now and then.
Most nights, I dont have dreams XD
Cults.
Zombies.
Me hiding in the closet for two day.

I think I almost pissed myself when I woke up lol
My one dream were bears were jumping over fences was messed same with the dream when japan was geting hit by bombs, and when I was on E.T.'s spaceship
I remember seeing a dream thread before. I remember one particular dream(that someone else had) where Brad says "Going through Mexico is the fastest route to Japan."
all the dreams about brad are kind of weird
i had a dream where i faced him off on stage and we battled in a tornado attack stadium

hXc
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:53 PM)Artie Wrote: all the dreams about brad are kind of weird
why do we dream of brad its kinda creepy? on topic ive had a dream where my eyes fell out but i could still c, also had a dream that my ex had 4 ears
Being in the funeral of the grandmother of someone I fell in love with. (shoot, we didnt date, she didnt love me lol Grin)
Two words: Night Terrors.
Try dealing with them. Not fun to recall nor have. I do come across things that I'll have seen in them and kind of freeze and get a bit scared, but it passes after a while.
I generally wake up with nosebleeds, splitting headaches or needing to vomit, it does stupid carp to you just because you get that frightened.
I get odd dreams once in a while, but most of the time I can't recall them.

And lol at Nic's dream.
Nic: "Why are we going to Mexico first?"
Brad: "Because everyone knows Mexico is the fastest route to Japan."
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:48 AM)Grey Wrote: Nic: "Why are we going to Mexico first?"

duh

i have lots of dreams where i'm chased by bees
Yeah, there was a thread like this before.

Umm, when I was really young I dreamed I was in an abandoned mine and I could see my parents outside but they couldn't hear me when I screamed or something. Oh, and I used to have dreams that I was drowning which REALLY freaked me out. =/

Other than that I've had some weird carp happen when I get delirious when asleep or drifting off when I'm ill with a temperature. Felt really weird stuff, like as if my fingers were really small and when I touched them it made me feel sick. Idk, it's hard to explain.
(Dec. 01, 2008  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:48 AM)Grey Wrote: Nic: "Why are we going to Mexico first?"

duh

i have lots of dreams where i'm chased by bees

That's gotta be carp scary, I hate bees.
Set a control bomb on them XD We all saw the results of those things on bees.
(Dec. 01, 2008  9:43 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Yeah, there was a thread like this before.

Umm, when I was really young I dreamed I was in an abandoned mine and I could see my parents outside but they couldn't hear me when I screamed or something. Oh, and I used to have dreams that I was drowning which REALLY freaked me out. =/

Other than that I've had some weird carp happen when I get delirious when asleep or drifting off when I'm ill with a temperature. Felt really weird stuff, like as if my fingers were really small and when I touched them it made me feel sick. Idk, it's hard to explain.

Drowning in dreams freaks me out, always wake up coughing and feeling sick.
my dreams change from one thing 2 another its really weird
i dreamed a huge cat jumped up and scratched a huge hold in my hand then my dad beat it with a bat then i woke up staring at my hand and i wasnt bleeding in my dream
I just had a dream that i was in the Destroy All Humans 2 game. And then alien dude was shooting at us but then i stole his UFO and was destroying everything. It was pretty fun until tanks blew me up.
I had a dream I was playing with L Drago
I just had a dream: I was in some haunted like house and their where rooms of trial and in one of them their was chests with random pieces of stuff inside and I found peices of burning ceberous and wolborg and I miss placed the peices and I couldnt find them.
This one time, I dreamt that I got shot in the face and died. But it kept going on from that, and I watched it from third person for a while until I regenerated. Also, I had these red refrigerator magnets shaped like capital letters, but they actually held the power to teleport me between dimensions. It was also foggy outside the entire time, and the only people that existed were me and the Italian mafia. They wanted my magnets. At the end, I jumped 200 feet into the air and landed, and then everything gradually changed back into normal each time I leaped.
It's a pretty rare occurrence for me to have anything recognizable in my dreams. Most of the time, they're just swirling colours and the distant sound of screaming and roars. I've often described it as living inside Hell's lava-lamp.

Used to get Night Terrors as a kid. They came about again briefly when I was on a particular medicine for a bit a few years ago. I actually kind of enjoyed them, as strange as that sounds, because at least they had plot.
(Dec. 01, 2008  6:36 PM)Spinster Wrote: Used to get Night Terrors as a kid. They came about again briefly when I was on a particular medicine for a bit a few years ago. I actually kind of enjoyed them, as strange as that sounds, because at least they had plot.

I'm the same way, I still get them from time to time, as much as i get scared, they intrigue me to no end.
The only reoccuring dream i have has been going on since i was about 4 years old. Im 4 years old in the dream regardless of how old i am when im dreaming. Im in brooklyn where i used to live and theres ghosts that look like the one from ghostbusters on the logo lol. They all chase me slowly and i run to a car and lock the doors so they cant get in. I realize that ghosts can go through solid objects as they come through the car and I wake up.
One night I have a dream that my legs getting slice off over and over again but I diden't feel it and another dream I had was me running down the school hallway naked and students laugh at me and the 3rd dream I have was me in my living room waking up from a nap and then I saw a girl from my school talking to my mom about something then she just walk out of the front door

Edit: Another dream I had was when I was walking outside of my house and saw my mom and sister being eatin by two wolves