StoryTime Website-Everything stories and poetry

I have nothing against beyblade fanfictions, don't get me wrong. However, all I ever see on these websites are either just fanfictions or, even more narrow, beyblade fanfictions. That's all you can post about. So, I've taken the initiative of creating a website where you are free to write stories and poetry about...practically whatever!

The link

Please join only if you plan on posting about stories or actually posting your own. My goal is to make a website where writers from all over the world can collaborate, express their ideas freely, and get good reviews from other writers. Anyone can post any type of poem or story, and it doesn't have to be a beyfiction or even a fanfiction in general!

*I'm looking for someone to create a banner for this site. I would like a dark blue background for it with an open book displayed and a sheet of paper with writing (cartoonized, I guess). Then, in bold yellow writing in the middle display "StoryTime".

Post any q's or c's about this site here.
The link isn't working. May just be my PS3. I really do want yo join. This will be perfect for my original works!
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:22 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: The link isn't working. May just be my PS3. I really do want yo join. This will be perfect for my original works!

Me too.

Hmm...this is very annoying. I'll have to fix this.
i joined
I might join, but at the moment, I'm not really a fan of the layout. It looks pretty bland, but I know you're just starting out.
(Jun. 05, 2011  11:40 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I might join, but at the moment, I'm not really a fan of the layout. It looks pretty bland, but I know you're just starting out.

Yeah, I'm going to change it, don't worry. It's temporary for now. Also, I need a banner. Can you help me with that?
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:25 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  11:40 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I might join, but at the moment, I'm not really a fan of the layout. It looks pretty bland, but I know you're just starting out.

Yeah, I'm going to change it, don't worry. It's temporary for now. Also, I need a banner. Can you help me with that?

Sure, just give me the sizes you want, and I'll get to work tommorow! Grin
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:33 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:25 AM)Sparta Wrote:

Sure, just give me the sizes you want, and I'll get to work tommorow! Grin

Hmm....I don't know what size, so just...a signature size.
Is 800x200 too large? I'm trying to go for a size that fits most of the top, so....
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:49 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Is 800x200 too large? I'm trying to go for a size that fits most of the top, so....

Ok, sure. I guess that will work. Thank you!
Thinking of joining... Probably need to brush up on my story writing skills.
Ill get to work over the summer holidays... So everyone should expect a story from me too!
A decent or very crappy one though! Im terrible... Tongue_out But who knows, it may be actually pretty good...
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:19 PM)Manicben Wrote: Thinking of joining... Probably need to brush up on my story writing skills.
Ill get to work over the summer holidays... So everyone should expect a story from me too!
A decent or very crappy one though! Im terrible... Tongue_out But who knows, it may be actually pretty good...
Don't worry, that's why I created the site. So people can write and get suggestions to improve it.

And I'm sure your writing isn't as bad as you say.
Phew, finally finished the banner! Check the spoiler to see it. If you want me to change anything, just tell me. Also, I kinda added some stuff, so I hope you like them! Grin

Note: On the pieces of paper, the quote on the left is from the novel, "Lord of the Flies", and the one on the right is from "Animal Farm". Not sure if you're ever read them, but they're both classic American books.
(Jun. 07, 2011  2:19 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Phew, finally finished the banner! Check the spoiler to see it. If you want me to change anything, just tell me. Also, I kinda added some stuff, so I hope you like them! Grin

Note: On the pieces of paper, the quote on the left is from the novel, "Lord of the Flies", and the one on the right is from "Animal Farm". Not sure if you're ever read them, but they're both classic American books.

It looks great! And yes, I've read both books and I know of both quotes.

I hated the ending of animal farm though. The fact that Boxer died pretty much killed that book for me Unhappy

EDIT: Ok, I changed the theme and added the banner.
No changes, nothing? A-Okay?
I joined. The banner looks amazing, and those are two of my favorite books. I might upload something that I've been working on lately and see what some people think. This website could be really good!
Hmmm.... not to be a bother, but would there be a way to center the banner? If not, I'm making a larger one, because I have kind of an obsession with symmetry. XD
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:39 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Hmmm.... not to be a bother, but would there be a way to center the banner? If not, I'm making a larger one, because I have kind of an obsession with symmetry. XD

No, there wasn't an option to. If it wouldn't trouble you much, could you resize it?
Seems like a weird topic for a forum. I might join but I am undecided.
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:39 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Hmmm.... not to be a bother, but would there be a way to center the banner? If not, I'm making a larger one, because I have kind of an obsession with symmetry. XD

Who are you?death the kid from souleater?

Anyways, its a decent site. Might join(BTW, noodoosoup,the size for it is 1000x200)
I've changed the layout. Tell me what you think!
i like it
Sup starts, I'm joining!
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:01 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Sup starts, I'm joining!

Whatever that means...cool!

I think we now have enough members to start looking for a few moderators. If you post a lot and post well, you might have a chance at joining the staff. Good luck to all!