Story beyblade Inferno master

It was a warm summers day as Alister lay down in the grass of a hillside. staring at his bey sun fireblaze AXE145MS (see bladeinformer.com custom parts for more info on spin track) As he thought back to the day he found this bey. *flash back* The volcano was erupting in coma village and his father walked off into the storm of volcanic ash. It was a beautiful and horrible sight a storm of fire and lava. As Alister watched from the distance. He watched as he was being consumed by the chaos a storm of fire all around him. And born from the blaze was an unusual looking bey with a black fusion wheel. A voice called out to him that this bey was his to own but at a price. the volcano had taken the life of his father. He was told that he would never be able to part from it because the bey was born from the fire of his fathers spirit. (returns to present day) He hated, loved, and respected his bey all at the same time. One day he was challenged by a man who went by the name morgenstern. He held out his bey Thermal Libra T125 HF, and challenged him to a battle. almost instantly morgenstern unleashed his special move infernal starblast vortex. and created a vortex of energy fueled by the power of the stars. then as alister was near defeat his bey created a blast of volcanic ash and fire that consumed the entire stadium. He called this special move Raging pheonix storm. his bey still spun while morgensterns thermal Libra was smashed into the ground.

End of chapter one let me know if you like it if you do ill continue if not well at least i fried ps the fusion whell is from the black version of sun sol blaze
are u accepting characters
sure im planning to post three times a week monday wednsday saturday and sometimes i might add other times so look out
Morgenstern told him that there would come a day when he would be challenged and forced tCo unleash the true power of his bey. The next day Alister woke up early the next day and walked off towards the city of Tain to get stronger. He traveled for days hitchhiking and walking. Then as he set up for camp just outside of a nearby village he was approached by a gang of people. Two large boys came up and grabbed the 15 year old Alister. "search him for a bey" The two men grabbed for his bey carrier and found sun fireblaze. Then they tossed it to the leader of the gang. "what kind of bey is this acknowledging the AXE145 spin track. Then Alister saw a flash from a distance. It was a beyblade which hit the leader of the gang in the hand forcing him to drop Alister's bey. Using the distraction to his advantage jumped up and kicked the first guy who was holding him and kneed the other in the stomach. "not so fast said the leader of the gang." Then all the other gang members yelled let it rip. and launched various beys (you know the fake ones that are commonly used in metal fusion.) Then alister snached his bey and launched it." in one swift move he defeated all of the gang members. just then the leader of the gang launched his own bey Dark Libra C145JB Dark libra moved swiftly towards sun fireblaze and nearly knocked knocked him upside down! Then he shouted "Infinity blaster" then his bey sunk into the ground and various holes opened up in the ground releasing large amounts of black energy. Dang Alister thought to himself he knew his special move wound't be strong enough to defeat him. Then his bey generated twirling dual axes of fire around it as it spun faster and faster until it released a huge firey explosion. then he saw that dark libra had been defeated. The gang leader stared at him in fear. "w-wwhat kind of special move was that!? Ive never seen anything like it" and he ran off.

After the battle was over he looked for the guy who had helped him and saw a boy about the age of 14. "Hello he said my name is Jake and this is my bey Ray Unicorno"
"what do you call that special move?" he asked. "I don't know how about phoenix Axe Inferno." Then both boys laid down by the fire and stared at the stars for the rest of the night

End of chapter 2
If you have any suggestions on Improvement let me know I will love to hear them
just describe the battle a little bit more and r u recieving characters
yes im accepting characters
this story isnt going anywhere so im writing a remake called legend of the bey king
k then i want 2 enter one
Name: Christian Hasame
Bey:Thermal Eagle C145 MetalHoleFlat...Special Move: Steel Wing Slash... Eagle makes a copy of itself and the copy dstracts as the real one strikes from above
yusai (you-say)otori
beyblade: nitro horuseus edmc135 wd
special move: surge slash...horuseus makes a vortex of wind which lifts up the opposing bey and causes a stadium out
the spintrack is eternal defence metal claw. its basiclly wing attacker made out of metal