Eh, 50/50...
2.70%
Bad...
0%
STOP MAKING STORIES!!!!
8.11%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:21 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:18 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Does your little 'story' with Syncrystal count??? That was definitely not meant for younglings. Oh, and, I'm not a youngling!!! Angry

You're not a youngling, you're a "duckling"!

Yes. Thank you for correcting him! Grin

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:22 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:12 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I was born in a medical lab. I was supposed to be a science experiment. The worst thing was, my parents were the scientists. The experiments that were to be performed on me would kill me, and my parents knew it. I was doomed, and that was when I met Luna. She helped me escape from that hell, and she will be my best friend until I die. Once I had escaped, she and I went on a mission to free all captive children. The reason all of this is possible: I have psychic powers. I am a mutant with extraterrestrial DNA.
Ah yes you may be a mutant with psychic powers, but I am a snow god with abilities to freeze anything.

My Twisted Tempo can do that!!! My very own powers are far more superior.

(Jul. 19, 2012  9:23 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Yo guys, I'm an eternal time lord that doesn't sleep. I have the ability to erase memories and cause people to feel sleepy.

Beat that Smug

Dang it!!! I can't. You win. Bull_Frustrated
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:23 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Yo guys, I'm an eternal time lord that doesn't sleep. I have the ability to erase memories and cause people to feel sleepy.

Beat that Smug

ah yes not after I freeze you

Everybody back on topic
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:24 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: My Twisted Tempo can do that!!! My very own powers are far more superior.

Pfft! My Clockwork Tempus can do that. My name is far more superior. Confusedmug:
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:35 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:24 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: My Twisted Tempo can do that!!! My very own powers are far more superior.

Pfft! My Clockwork Tempus can do that. My name is far more superior. Confusedmug:

You stink. Bull_Frustrated
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:33 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Everybody back on topic
Thank you, Insomniac. I PM'd the guy who said the last choice. I'll take care of it now...

Anyways, here's chapter 5!!

Nice Chapter!!!
I wonder war the boosters could do?
And,
Love is in the Air! Pinching_eyes_2
I voted for "stop making stories" because you need to write a novel !
I can't wait to see the battles!
(Jul. 19, 2012  1:01 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I voted for "stop making stories" because you need to write a novel !

Guess I take that as a compliment? If so, I think you're right. I better make a book! XD
Sorry for the double post, but here's Chapter 6!

No surprise that I was listening to Caramelldansen to concentrate! XD

Aw, like Death Bro said, love is in the air! That's so sweet!! Grin

Wha??? Chocked_2 You were listening to Caramelldansen to concentrate???
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:44 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Aw, like Death Bro said, love is in the air! That's so sweet!! Grin

Wha??? Chocked_2 You were listening to Caramelldansen to concentrate???

There's gonna be more love in this story now that Miles X Bri is taking place now... Wink

And yes, I was... It works surprising well, honestly for me. I usually have to listen to something either loud or fast-paced. Gets my thought process running... Usually it's that or Psychosocial by SlipKnot (don't listen, it's hard rock...)

(Jul. 19, 2012  10:59 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: It works surprising well, honestly for me. I usually have to listen to something either loud or fast-paced. Gets my thought process running...

Same. I usually listen to rock music, like Skillet or Rise Against. Then I also listen to Japanese Metal or Pop... Or Katy Perry... Oh Lord, I have weird music tastes...
I salute you, ChinaBlade, for being a fellow contradiction... We're sponsored by Starbursts! XD

Anyways, I now have Chapter 7!!

Epic chapter! Smile
Here's Chapter 8!! Sponsored by Starbursts, What a juicy contradiction! XD

OH. MY. GOD.
Laughing... Russian flag... Torn up US flag...
Ivan!? Gasp
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:52 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: OH. MY. GOD.
Ivan!? Gasp

Or worse...R-Dev??? Or even more worse...BOTH??????? It is a mystery Who knows? I do, ahahahaha!

Chapter 9 will be up tonight!!
(Jul. 20, 2012  8:17 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  7:52 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: OH. MY. GOD.
Ivan!? Gasp

Or worse...R-Dev??? Or even more worse...BOTH??????? It is a mystery Who knows? I do, ahahahaha!

Chapter 9 will be up tonight!!

Chocked_2 The suspense is killing me Pinching_eyes I now know how it is to read my story without knowing what's next...
If it's both, they're dead.
Okay, so I got a bunch of free time, so here's Chapter 9!!!

Sorry for the double-post, I have Chapter 10!!

Sweet! I can't wait for the next match! Smile
Here's Chapter 11!!

I'd like to thank Hunter Hayes and his song "Wanted" for helping me concentrate... Wink

That was awesome!
Poor Cloud.. Chocked_2
I am so excitied XD