21.62%
Eh, 50/50...
2.70%
Bad...
0%
STOP MAKING STORIES!!!!
8.11%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
Go here to see the previous part. Ya kinda need to see it to understand what goes on in parts of the story...

NOTE: This pole is public, so I can see all of the votes, so if you come vote that last option without giving an explanation, I'm gonna come ask you why... Just a warning...

Okay, so I couldn't wait to start my 3rd story after my 2nd one was so successful, so I've decided to get it underway!!

All Chapters Here

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Told from Cloud's Point of View)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Prologue

This story is over, but please, leave more feedback if you like, and don't forget to check out my next story!!
The title...damn bro.

Why'd you have to get the song stuck in my head again?! (Click to View)
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:43 PM)Insomniac Wrote: The title...damn bro.

Why'd you have to get the song stuck in my head again?! (Click to View)

That's the good part, I didn't have to try... XD
Hah, love that song. Not as much as Im loving this though! Just read the prologue and thought "this is amazing!" and after chapter 1, well lets just say I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
Pretty good so far! I'm aticipating my team's appearance! XD
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:55 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Pretty good so far! I'm aticipating my team's appearance! XD

Your's should be near the end of the story. Gotta save the best for last, eh? Wink

Case ya didn't know that was a compliment...
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:57 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:55 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Pretty good so far! I'm aticipating my team's appearance! XD

Your's should be near the end of the story. Gotta save the best for last, eh? Wink

Case ya didn't know that was a compliment...

I get it. You're making me wait. XD Just kidding, anyways, I think the team has something to say...

Shawn: I can't wait to battle, Miles! Eagle and I are gonna train as hard as we can! See you in the finals, Miles! Grin *Shows Eagle*

Alfred: Can't wait! Byxis is pumped! So am I! Bring it on Devin! *Shows Byxis*

Karan: .... (Can't say anything, he's dead at the moment. Sorry.)

Matt: Hi!!! I can't wait to battle! My Phoenix and I aren't going down! *Shows Phoenix*
Off to a great start, as expected! I'm sure this one will be as great as the second one, maybe even better! XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
Haha! Well, the guys better be ready then!!

BTW, here's Chapter 2!

Sorry for the double post, but I have Chapter 3 completed!!!

Please leave feedback! Smile
Yay! I can't wait for next chapter! Grin
(Jul. 18, 2012  1:44 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Yay! I can't wait for next chapter! Grin

Glad you're liking it!! Chapter 4 should be up later today!!
Again, sorry for double post, but here's Chapter 4!!!!

ALSO: Since I have some people that don't speak English in this story, I will just translate all words to English, so I don't have to put a change of language that could slow the story down...

*Le Gasp* Argentina! I love that country! XD Anyways, that was awesome!

[Edit] I noticed someone voted for the last item. I will now spam that person's inbox because they dissed my drawings. >Unhappy
ChinaBladeâ„¢ - What does *Le Gasp* mean??? Chocked_2 I know what *gasp* means, of course, but not *Le Gasp*...

DefStamina88 - Aw, poor Bri. I hope she wins her next battle! Aw, Devin's so nice; I love that guy!!! I can't wait to see whether or not R-Dev has become good or not... *tsk tsk* This is just such an exciting story; I can't wait!!! Grin
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:29 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: ChinaBladeâ„¢ - What does *Le Gasp* mean??? Chocked_2 I know what *gasp* means, of course, but not *Le Gasp*...

It's what the derp face does. Lol. XD
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:31 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:29 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: ChinaBladeâ„¢ - What does *Le Gasp* mean??? Chocked_2 I know what *gasp* means, of course, but not *Le Gasp*...

What's... the derp face...?
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:56 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:31 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

Oh... Mein Gott...
Chocked_2 How do you NOT know?!
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:02 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:31 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: It's what the derp face does. Lol. XD

Oh... Mein Gott...

Probably because she doesn't read rage comics not mean't for younglings.
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:31 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: It's what the derp face does. Lol. XD

Oh... Mein Gott...

I was born in a medical lab. I was supposed to be a science experiment. The worst thing was, my parents were the scientists. The experiments that were to be performed on me would kill me, and my parents knew it. I was doomed, and that was when I met Luna. She helped me escape from that hell, and she will be my best friend until I die. Once I had escaped, she and I went on a mission to free all captive children. The reason all of this is possible: I have psychic powers. I am a mutant with extraterrestrial DNA.
If you haven't been exposed to rage comics/ memes, consider your life incomplete.

Once you know what they are, you'll be like "Where have you been all my life?!"
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:14 AM)Insomniac Wrote: If you haven't been exposed to rage comics/ memes, consider your life incomplete.

Once you know what they are, you'll be like "Where have you been all my life?!"

Does your little 'story' with Syncrystal count??? That was definitely not meant for younglings. Oh, and, I'm not a youngling!!! Angry
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:18 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Does your little 'story' with Syncrystal count??? That was definitely not meant for younglings. Oh, and, I'm not a youngling!!! Angry

No, not really. That is classified as "extremely weird". Wait t'ill you see creepy pasta though Eee
You're not a youngling, you're a "duckling"!
Nice chapters DefStamina88, I dig.
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:12 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:56 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: What's... the derp face...?

Oh... Mein Gott...

I was born in a medical lab. I was supposed to be a science experiment. The worst thing was, my parents were the scientists. The experiments that were to be performed on me would kill me, and my parents knew it. I was doomed, and that was when I met Luna. She helped me escape from that hell, and she will be my best friend until I die. Once I had escaped, she and I went on a mission to free all captive children. The reason all of this is possible: I have psychic powers. I am a mutant with extraterrestrial DNA.
Ah yes you may be a mutant with psychic powers, but I am a snow god with abilities to freeze anything.
Yo guys, I'm an eternal time lord that doesn't sleep. I have the ability to erase memories and cause people to feel sleepy.

Beat that Smug