(Story) The Bey From the Dark Unkown Saga -FINAL CHAPTER TYPED AND POSTED!- (12/2/12)

Poll: How Good Is My Creativity?

YOU'RE A PICASSO!!!
36.36%
It's pretty awesome
22.73%
Fine, I guess
27.27%
50/50
0%
Could use a little work
4.55%
I don't think so
4.55%
Let's come back to reality, shall we?
4.55%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
I don't think you should be adressing a sequel you said was coming in March so much, even when you're just on chapter 7 ...
It says Chapter 7 was the last chapter for this story. And I say it will be up around March because I am preparing the chapters as we speak so they're ready. I admit I have made the old notifications to fill space and try to regain attention to my story like I had before I was banned. I assure that I will not be doing that anymore. If I don't get as much notice as I would like, oh well. I was just letting people know I started it again, and that I was finishing the story, since the chapters have to be made in the OP and dont show up as new posts.
This is exactly like something you would find from the TV show. I have to admit it wasn't great at first but there were three things that really made me enjoy the story:

1) It was an good storyline with a good villain. Although the feelings and emotiongs weren't portrayed in the perfect way and descriptions weren't perfect the main outline of the story was pretty good with a good main idea suppourting it.
2) It was funny! I don't usually find a story thats funny on this forum so it was a nice change to have that.
3) The entire thing was a learning curve for you. It starts off as a story with too much speech. But it gradually changes from a not great story to a very good screenplay. It shows small changes in the way you write and the way the characters feel in each chapter and thats what I really liked. The fact that you learned from writing this.

Now obviously there were spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes and it wasn't as action-pack or thought-provoking as I would expect from a story, it was still good. I think that if you plan on writing a sequel, then I plan on reading it.
Thank you for that. It is posts like yours that I wish to aim for when I write my stories. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Error Post
I know I'm seeming completely hypocritical here, but due to the completing of 2 other stories, the posting of The Bey from the Dark Unknown: The Family Tree will be delayed until further notice. This also counts for the updating of the Otherworldly Adventures of Angelo de Vilio.
Can you make a story where Ryuga takes the vortex ninjastar beys power completely, turns it into his power (make sure he DOES NOT GET POSSESED!) and he destroys Rago than.
I could incorporate that in a future story. But it would probably the 3rd or 4th story in the saga.