(Story) The Bey From the Dark Unkown Saga -FINAL CHAPTER TYPED AND POSTED!- (12/2/12)

Poll: How Good Is My Creativity?

YOU'RE A PICASSO!!!
36.36%
It's pretty awesome
22.73%
Fine, I guess
27.27%
50/50
0%
Could use a little work
4.55%
I don't think so
4.55%
Let's come back to reality, shall we?
4.55%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
We all know how the first Metal Fight series went, Gingka had finally won the Beyblade Championships, and was finally titled the Best Blader in the World. What you DON'T know is the story that happened EXACTLY AFTER THAT (SUSPENSE!)!!!

(Saga Story:1) The Bey From the Dark Unkown
-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The Mysterious Murderer
Chapter 2: The Discovery
Chapter 3: Searching in the Dark
Chapter 4: Spot the Dot Through Hade's Gate
Chapter 5: The Champions' Aftermath
Chapter 6: Preparation for the End
Chapter 7: The Last Stand

That's more like it!
Better than your other thread, lol Tongue_out
I know it looks long, but that's because the different lines for who's speaking are more seperate. It is better for knowing who is different. I came up with this story from a beyblade design I'm working on.
Hmmm... A little sloppy, but it's pretty interesting, and I like the description of the battle you did...

Now when you start adding more Chapters, it'll be more organized if you place the individual chapters in spoilers and placing the chapters in the first post...

Just a hint, but a fairly good story! Wink
I'm not exactly sure how to turn them into spoilers
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:18 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I'm not exactly sure how to turn them into spoilers

Code:
[spoiler] TEXT [/spoiler]
Like this...

Code:
[spoiler]Your text here[/spoiler]

EDIT, Ninja'd...
OOOOHHHH!!!! Thanks. How did you like it, TriSix?
I like pretty well. You did very well I think describing the battles.
Your descriptions are okay, but at least you have them there. I'm not sure what that "CaPiToLiZiNg EvErY oThEr LeTtEr" thing was all about, but I don't think it was necessary.

I think that's about it. Everything else was not bad.

-Oh yeah, try to keep your ego in check...I don't think "I'M AWESOME AT WRITING THE BEST STORY EVER" is something that's gonna draw a crowd...let your readers say that for you, if you feel that's the case.
The letters were in ransom note form. it says right there. And I put the "I'M AWESOME AT WRITING AN INTENSE STORY" thing as sarcasm. I mean, I do have my moments, but that was just a sarcastic use of words is all. I dont have an ego,unlike Eminem (just an FYI on what a true ego is). And I dont even express one in that sentence.
Listen carefully, my friend. That wasn't a "diss" or something, so no need to be defensive or whatever. Just trying to offer helpful tips. That's all. You don't need to use m avatar and signature to "get back at me" I'm just trying to help you. This is a positive environment.

Like I said, your story isn't bad at all. I think just working on clarifying the descriptions and maybe spacing everything apart a bit more so it's less cluttered would work well.
Wow, it is long. Good luck on your story. I'll read it sometime when I'm not busy Grin
I really like Chapter 2! More interesting than the first!!
Good job on the story
I know a lot of parts in the story are really specific in detailing, but I do that to make sure parts I'm not too sure people will get will get them with the detailing is all.
(Jun. 30, 2012  3:07 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I know a lot of parts in the story are really specific in detailing, but I do that to make sure parts I'm not too sure people will get will get them with the detailing is all.

you write good it was entertaining
People, please check back here every once in a while each day. There is always at least 1-2 chapters added to the story each and every day. You can even send PMs on ideas for next chapters. I sometimes get writer's block because I want to keep the story a long, intense journey for Gingka, his friends, you guys, and myself. ONLY SEND IDEAS THROUGH PM'S
Readers, the Bey From the Dark Unknown will be ending soon. It might possibly go on up to Chapter 5 or 7. But, I have decided to make it a WHOLE SAGA!! I don't exactly know when the next story of the saga will begin, or what it will be about, but that is where you guys come in. Send me PMs of characters and storylines, made-up or not, to be a part of the new story. The only condition is the story must include Gingka, Vortex Ninjastar HRS130WMB, and Madoka. Those stories that I choose to use for the next story, I will make sure credit is given to those who gave me the ideas. The next story will be in a new thread, but it will show the sneek peek of it first, and then evolve into the story. If you'd like a sneek on what will happen with Vortex Ninjastar, check out the thread: Create your own Beyblade MFB character!, and look for my post. You will get all the info on Vortex Ninjastar. There is info about it in there that will hint you on what will happen next.
THIS JUST IN!!!: A breif sneak peek has just been released about the new story of the The Bey From the Dark Unknown Saga. Story 2 of the recently started story series will be titled: The Bey From the Dark Unknown: The Family Tree. Here is the introduction to Chapter 1 of the story:

- After Vortex Ninjastar had failed to protect his plan from being discovered, and vanished with no trace left behind, Gingka, Madoka, Ryuga, and Masamune believe to be experiencing some happenings that could result in Vortex Ninjastar HRS130WMB coming out from hiding, but even stronger than anyone could ever think possible. While the group tries to find out what's exactly going on, they find even MORE info on "The Bey From the Dark Unknown", and believe a new plan is being unfolded that could be completely INVINCIBLE!!!!!! -

Sounds enduring, right? Well, that is all that can be given as a sneak peek at the story. But you never know, some more bladers, beys, and forbidden secrets could be introduced.

NOTE: THIS INTRODUCTION TO The Family Tree WILL BE EDITED UPON STORY'S ARRIVAL TO FIT HOW The Bey from the Dark Unknown ENDED. - (This note was updated: 12/23/12)
Hello WBO. The mind of the Dark Unknown saga has returned and will be updating the "thought-to-be-lost" chapters of the first story. And I promise, it won't be as innapropriately wordy this time. I have made proper corrections to the sneak-peek at the intro of the next story: The Family Tree.
EXPIRED MESSAGE
EXPIRED MESSAGE
It might not be the end of the world, but the end of the 1st story in the Bey from the Dark Unknown story saga has FINALLY COME!! It is a promising thrill as we finally find out who will prevail from the last stand between the good that is Gingka, Madoka, Masamune, and Ryuga VS the evil of the bey of dark matter. Read Chapter 7: The Last Stand and find out how it ends........(supposedly)

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LAST FEW UPDATED CHAPTERS/ANY OF THE CHAPTERS, IT IS SUGGESTED YOU DO SO TO GET THE FULL RIDE OF THE WHOLE STORY

NOTE: The Bey from the Dark Unknown: The Family Tree should be posted around March or earlier.