(Story) Lambent Scale

I am making this story because I love Skyrim, and fairy tail. It is based a little on that.

Prologue:
The prologue sounds mysterious! Looking forward to chapter 1!Grin
Promise it'll be up on Saturday. I'm looking forward to this story, it'll be a bit long though. So you won't be seeing another jack ace and ryu story for a while...
Sounds awesome!Smile and I can wait on another Jack, Ace and Ryu story!XD
Anyway I'm creating A new character But I'm loving the ide of the story.
Um... I guess I can take 2 characters... go ahead, but just this once. They probably won't be in till chapter 3 though.
I'm Thinking I'm didn't mean I was giving a request and reply to the 4 pillars
Hm, not bad. Really, not too shabby. Great writing and narrative I might add. Of course, it's still the Prologue, so I can't say that much. Although the Prologue is surprisingly long and detailed, which might be good for the following additions. Keep it up.
(Sep. 28, 2013  10:59 AM)Septentrione Wrote: Hm, not bad. Really, not too shabby. Great writing and narrative I might add. Of course, it's still the Prologue, so I can;t say that much. Although the Prologue is surprisingly long and detailed, which might be good for the following additions. Keep it up.

Thanks very much for the input septy, I won't be able to put as much detail in the chapters, well, because, I plan on keeping them 2.5 pages on a4 max.