(Story) Beyblade: The Twin Heros (Stopped Writing. Read my last post!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It's amazing, as always! I love it! Grin
61.54%
It's good. I like it a lot! Smile
15.38%
Neyh. It's okay. :\
7.69%
No. Just no.
15.38%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:19 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:18 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: did you really hit your head

Yes.
I was standing in front of this person, trying to get my discus.
Long story short, I got hurt. Badly.
Well,you have my sympathy.I get hurt(mentally and physically)alot.

this is why I don't run track anymore. EVERY DAY I WAS GETTING HIT BY SOMEONE! sorry you lost your meory of the story. I'm sure it would've ended good.
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:20 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: oh, im never doing track i dont want to get hurt

It was a freak accident... XD
@ ChinaBlade oh, ok Glad your doin good
wow thats sad do you get bulliedI mean physicly hurt Yeah but mentaly?
HOLY FLIPPING PANCAKES!
I hope you feel better soon!
I'm sure the next story will be as popular as this one!
Get well soon china!
Thanks for all of the concern.
Best. Birthday present. Evar.
(Birthdy is on Sunday)
Oh than,[/color] HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY[/color]
I find your little story about all this quite improbable(especially given the nature of traumatic amnesia, which I am quite familiar with both academically and through experience), but if you have chosen to end this story(for whatever actual reason), I will close this thread before the pity and chatroom-esque SPAM continues any further.

I'd also like to re-confirm that a simple concussion wouldn't do this, at all, nor would any amount of head trauma short of that which would definitely land you in the hospital, and probably render you incapable of functioning for some period of time; certainly not a blow you could just get up and walk away from and then only forget the details of your internet story.

Perhaps research medical science and fact before making up stories in earshot of the informed.