Storm Sagittario C145RF

The Purpose of Storm Sagittario C145RF is to have good attack power, but at the same time keep pretty good stamina but the only stadium i have is the Pegasus thunderwhip so i would like you guys to test it out in a good stadium btw i tried it out and it did pretty good against Rock Leone But it lost, also you should try a Metal Face or something anyways good luck ;D
1. C145 wouldn't aid in stamina for it is a defensive track.
2. PTW is not a legal stadium to conduct tests in.
3. Read this.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:24 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: The Purpose of Storm Sagittario C145RF is to have good attack power, but at the same time keep pretty good stamina but the only stadium i have is the Pegasus thunderwhip so i would like you guys to test it out in a good stadium btw i tried it out and it did pretty good against Rock Leone But it lost, also you should try a Metal Face or something anyways good luck ;D

Having a RF isnt going to be anywhere near good stamina.
It lost mostly because of how PTW was designed.
But anyway.. I'll try it
Storm is way better off hitting the track rather than the wheel. C145 doesn't add anymore stamina either. It might even lower stamina.
Thanks For the tips guys and im glad one of you is trying it too!
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:32 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Storm is way better off hitting the track rather than the wheel. C145 doesn't add anymore stamina either. It might even lower stamina.

As a wheel that specializes in smash attack, Storm is better off making direct contact with the opposing wheel. Tracks such as 100 and even 105 in tandem with RF are recommended.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:35 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:32 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Storm is way better off hitting the track rather than the wheel. C145 doesn't add anymore stamina either. It might even lower stamina.

As a wheel that specializes in smash attack, Storm is better off making direct contact with the opposing wheel. Tracks such as 100 and even 105 in tandem with RF are recommended.
true but i guess i want to deal some damage,but at the same time spin a bit longer, and be less fragile i hope you get what i am saying
Yes, but understand that Attack and Stamina are pretty much polar opposites.

Attack uses friction to move quickly and deliver punishing blows. However, all that friction means it cannot spin for very long, and must finish fights quickly.

Stamina reduces friction so it can spin longer. Less friction means less movement speed though, and thus weak or non-existent attack.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Yes, but understand that Attack and Stamina are pretty much polar opposites.

Attack uses friction to move quickly and deliver punishing blows. However, all that friction means it cannot spin for very long, and must finish fights quickly.

Stamina reduces friction so it can spin longer. Less friction means less movement speed though, and thus weak or non-existent attack.
thanks i guess i was trying to make a bad balance combo it's cool thoughStupid
i tested it and i dont think the results are worth shareing so basicly waht im saying is...it is like to north magnets faceing each other (BAD)
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:49 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: i tested it and i dont think the results are worth shareing so basicly waht im saying is...it is like to north magnets faceing each other (BAD)

oh thanks for testing by the way what did u use a balance stadium?
Hm..I'd perfer is someone else do this properly since i dont have the MFB Stadium. All i have is a Dranzer Flame Field(closest i have to the MFB Arena) And Driger Den
But so far tested in both..

L.L-Drago CH120RF
Vs.
Storm Sagittario C145RF

Dranzer Flame Field
Beylauncher used for both.
Storm shot first

1Confusedtorm Wins by knock out(It pushed L-Drago out as it was near the edge)
2Confusedtorm Wins by Out Spin
3Grinraw-Both stopped
4:L-Drago wins by Knock out(Smashed out of the arena)
5Grinraw-Both Stopped
6:L-Drago wins by Out Spin
Storm-2 L-drago-2 Draw-2

Tried at CH145
1:L-Drago wins by Knock-out
2Grinraw-Both Stopped
3Grinraw-Both Stopped
4Confusedtorm wins by Knock out(By pushing.Yet again)
5Confusedtorm wins by Out Spin
6Confusedtorm Wins by Knock Out(This,Was storms doing)
Storm-3 L-Drago-1 Draw-2

Very inaccurate results for L-Drago since i dont have an MF or a MFB Arena

CH120-L-Drago Smashing the C145 and nothing happened or the very rare L-Drago hitting the Metal wheel but not doing much to Storm

CH145- Though it made more contact with the metal wheel. It either didnt do much. Or Storm went flying into the Arena wall. Storm made contact but didnt do much except for a "Push" each time.

End Result:This acts like a Defence-type. But shows some to none points in being an attack-type.Even with Storm

(Aug. 08, 2010  4:49 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: i tested it and i dont think the results are worth shareing so basicly waht im saying is...it is like to north magnets faceing each other (BAD)

All results are worth sharing. It gives us a better view on the performance of the certain Bey.Even if its bad.
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:07 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Hm..I'd perfer is someone else do this properly since i dont have the MFB Stadium. All i have is a Dranzer Flame Field(closest i have to the MFB Arena) And Driger Den

L.L-Drago CH120RF
Vs.
Storm Sagittario C145RF

Dranzer Flame Field
Storm shot first

1Confusedtorm Wins by knock out
3Grinraw-Both stopped
4:L-Drago wins by Knock out
5Grinraw-Both Stopped
Storm-2 L-drago-2 Draw-2

Tried at CH145
2Grinraw-Both Stopped
3Grinraw-Both Stopped
4Confusedtorm wins by Knock out
6Confusedtorm Wins by Knock Out
Storm-3 L-Drago-1 Draw-2

Only thing i saw At 120 was L-Drago hitting the C145 and nothing happening or the very rare L-Drago hitting the Metal wheel but not doing much to Storm(except for the knock out,Which was early in the match.

CH145- Though it made more contact with the metal wheel. It either didnt do much. Or Storm went flying into the Arena wall. Storm made contact but didnt do much except for a "Push" each time.

All results are worth sharing. It gives us a better view on the performance of the certain Bey.Even if its bad.
thanks that was really helpful by the looks of it it might have some potential don't you think?
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:23 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: thanks that was really helpful by the looks of it it might have some potential don't you think?
All the stadiums used to test this combination at the moment are very bad ones. I doubt this is a good conclusion to come to.
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:23 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: thanks that was really helpful by the looks of it it might have some potential don't you think?
All the stadiums used to test this combination at the moment are very bad ones. I doubt this is a good conclusion to come to.

(edited my post to a more explainable one)
I tried the best i could.Even noted that it wasnt done properly on my behalf.
But i'd like someone with the proper things to try this.
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:23 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:07 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Hm..I'd perfer is someone else do this properly since i dont have the MFB Stadium. All i have is a Dranzer Flame Field(closest i have to the MFB Arena) And Driger Den

L.L-Drago CH120RF
Vs.
Storm Sagittario C145RF

Dranzer Flame Field
Storm shot first

1Confusedtorm Wins by knock out
3Grinraw-Both stopped
4:L-Drago wins by Knock out
5Grinraw-Both Stopped
Storm-2 L-drago-2 Draw-2

Tried at CH145
2Grinraw-Both Stopped
3Grinraw-Both Stopped
4Confusedtorm wins by Knock out
6Confusedtorm Wins by Knock Out
Storm-3 L-Drago-1 Draw-2

Only thing i saw At 120 was L-Drago hitting the C145 and nothing happening or the very rare L-Drago hitting the Metal wheel but not doing much to Storm(except for the knock out,Which was early in the match.

thanks that was really helpful by the looks of it it might have some potential don't you think?

Little Potential in Defence maybe. But the RF and Storm would need to go if you were to do this.Storm didnt make enough contact to do much.
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

True do you think it would be best to get The MFB Attack Stadium and sorry if this is getting off topic Unhappy
Yes.
Tornado Attack is better, but it's not MFB legal, as it's an HMS stadium.
I think ill see if my mom can let my buy a prepaid visa card i dought she would let me order it online though but you never know Wink
Btw i was using this combo and i don't know if anybody has used it yet but its called Rock Bull H145WB it's real good at Defense at least when i use it but id like to know if its good at being a top tier combo, or at least decent again i only have the pegasus thunderwhip wich isnt the best Unhappy , anyways you're help is appreciated Stupid
it would be better with C145 or ED145, instead of h145 which produces recoil.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:44 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:35 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

true but i guess i want to deal some damage,but at the same time spin a bit longer, and be less fragile i hope you get what i am saying

Check this out:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago-90WF
why isent this closed yet?
what do you mean closed the end of the topic?
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:29 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: why isent this closed yet?
Usually we wait for somebody's tests (done with the ideal conditions) that prove how bad the combination is, even if it seems obvious to most of us that it is not good.
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:29 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: why isent this closed yet?
Usually we wait for somebody's tests (done with the ideal conditions) that prove how bad the combination is, even if it seems obvious to most of us that it is not good.

yo k heres what i got

vs pegasis 100rf

5 tests -__- it is as bad as i thought

4-5

pegasis 100rf
3 out spins 1 KO

145rf

1 out spin

string launcher+grip each blade alternating shots