Storm Pegasis article!

Not to take sides, but Bey Brad is right. Always check you're grammer. Try to sound professional. However your artical was nice.
Maybe you should add the combos that the parts can be used in such as this:

Under the storm colomn* put this under their respective columns.

Storm Pegasis is mainly used for attack type combos, mainly smash attack. It wheel offers many offensive versatilities*. Combing Storm Pegasis with a 100 track and RF makes it one of the best attack type beyblades.

The 105 track is severely outclassed by 100 and 90 track. 105 serves no use in competitive blading

RF is very versatile. It can be used in offensive and balance type combos.

and say StormPeg100RF and or 90 and Quetz90 Rf

and for balance its MFLibraCH120RF
(Dec. 13, 2009  3:26 AM)BuRn FanG Wrote: Always check you're grammer.
(Dec. 13, 2009  3:26 AM)BuRn FanG Wrote: Not to take sides, but Bey Brad is right. Always check you're grammer. Try to sound professional. However your artical was nice.

lol
You should do it too... XD
(Dec. 13, 2009  3:26 AM)BuRn FanG Wrote: Not to take sides, but Bey Brad is right. Always check you're grammer. Try to sound professional. However your artical was nice.

What grade are you in?
(Dec. 14, 2009  6:46 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: What grade are you in?

What does it matter?
(Dec. 14, 2009  1:43 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: Do I have to pull out a sarcasm sign whenever I'm sarcastic?

I don't think you know what sarcasm is.
I was obviously not interested in knowing what grade he is in when I asked.
(Dec. 14, 2009  6:04 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: I was obviously not interested in knowing what grade he is in when I asked.

Then why did you ask? (don't say sarcasm because that isn't how sarcasm works. what message were you trying to convey by asking it?)
(Dec. 14, 2009  6:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then why did you ask? (don't say sarcasm because that isn't how sarcasm works. what message were you trying to convey by asking it?)

"Please take note of your language if you want to correct others," is what I was trying to say.
(Dec. 14, 2009  6:22 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: "Please take note of your language if you want to correct others," is what I was trying to say.

learn2sarcasm

also: you criticizing anyone else's writing lol
ahhh, what would it affect u brad if he knows how to use scarsam or not? just leave him alone. if what he sayed was spam, committee wil warn him. if you wanna prove hes stupid or something, do so at pms.

keep my thread clean, thanks Grin
(Dec. 14, 2009  6:24 PM)Pegasis Wrote: ahhh, what would it affect u brad if he knows how to use scarsam or not? just leave him alone. if what he sayed was spam, committee wil warn him. if you wanna prove hes stupid or something, do so at pms.

keep my thread clean, thanks Grin

stop backseat modding, thanks Grin
Pegasis, if you do not edit your article to improve it based on what was said in this topic, I think we might have to lock it. Points were brought : if you still do not know what to change to make this a decent Storm Pegasis article, then you should simply let somebody do their own.