Storm Pegasis article!

a storm pegasis article?:

Storm Pegasis is one of the first three Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades released along with Rock Leone and Dark Wolf. it can be accuired from the Storm Pegasis starter set, or the Hybrid Wheel Match set. It is the main beyblade in the anime since the main character (Ginga) owns it.

The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus just like the one on the normal Pegasis, but with more colors.
Note: The Pegasus is not printed on the face,it comes as a sticker..

[edit]Metal Wheel

Weight: 31 Grams
Maximum Outer Diameter: Close Approximate Millimeters
Maximum Height: Close Approximate Millimeters
Storm, the metal wheel in this beyblade, is one of the strongest parts in the current MFB lineup. It is considered an attack wheel. It's shape makes it extremely offensive. Smash attack is the style of attack it uses. Although Storm is a very good attacker, it suffers from stamina.

edit]Cear Wheel]

Weight: 4 Grams

Pegasis, the clear wheel, is blue colored.

[edit]Track: 105 (10.5mm)

Weight: 1 Gram
Height (True): 10.34 Millimeters
This is the third lowest Track currently available, but it isn't the best for Storm Pegasis since the RF bottom is tall.

[edit]Bottom:Rubber Flat

Weight: 1 Gram
Height: Millimeters
Tip Width: Millimeters
The Rubber Flat Bottom has a wide flat tip,wider than Flat, which is made out of rubber. The rubber in it gives it more friction with the stadiums floor and the tornado ridge, along with it being wide, leads to it being the fastest attack bottom in the Metal Fight Beyblades untill now. it has two problems with it: First is that it gets damaged and worn off fast. Second is that it is noticably taller than the other bottoms.But still, nowadays, it is used as the base of any compititive attack combo out there.

In Conclusion:
Storm Pegasis is one of the best out of the box beyblades. It has one of the best attack wheels, and the best attack bottom out there. The good thing in it that it is very useful even if not costumized. But it works the best with a lower track such as 90 or 100. It uses smash attack. Every one should get atleast two of this beyblade. And maybe even more since the Rubber Flat gets worn off fast.

END

there are some stuff i didnt know, feel free to put them there.
this is my first try and am not expecting this to be on the wiki. but atleast i will gain some info on how to improve them.

please give me your notes. Smile
I already said I was going to write this ...
ah sorry, i dont remember you saying that! Confused
if you want to put your own there is no problem,you dont have to put mine. but i would like to know what do you think about it. and what is missing in it!?

thnx.
It's just overly simplistic and the English isn't that good, understandably, since English isn't your first language ...
What's wrong with...simple?

If it's simple, people will understand it better won't they?
(Jul. 19, 2009  8:06 AM)FelGrand Wrote: What's wrong with...simple?

If it's simple, people will understand it better won't they?

If it's simple, it is missing important details.
Oh, you are talking about infomation

I thought you are talking about his language

Now I feel stoopid
(Jul. 19, 2009  8:09 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Now I feel stoopid

You're forgiven.
can you be more specific? please give me an example of something important missing.

arrgg if the language is my problem then i will never be able to write on the wiki Unhappy
When I get around to writing this -- hopefully soon, but I'm swamped with so much other stuff -- just read and see how I wrote it differently in comparison to yours.
great! i cant wait to see yours Smile

Grand: i dont think so, since its stamina is weak even if its spin velocity wasnt weaken.
(Jul. 19, 2009  8:30 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I think the part where it says "suffer from stamina" must be changed into "does not have the stamina to withstand hits when its spin velocity is weakened"

That isn't really what it is, though ... and to be fair, most of S. Peg's stamina issues come from RF, not Storm.
Those star statistics are meaningless. There's a reason we don't include them on the wiki.

For example, Libra is shown as having only 1 star in Defense, and 5 in Stamina. Meanwhile, Virgo is shown as having less Stamina than Libra ...
(Jul. 19, 2009  2:12 PM)FelGrand Wrote: So, you are saying that Takara-Tomy's list is inaccurate

Stats don't mean jack as to a Beyblade's part's performance, whether they're from TT or Hasbro.
(Jul. 19, 2009  2:12 PM)FelGrand Wrote: So, you are saying that Takara-Tomy's list is inaccurate

Yes.
Umm mistake it says 'costumized' instead of 'customized.
(Jul. 19, 2009  8:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: When I get around to writing this -- hopefully soon, but I'm swamped with so much other stuff -- just read and see how I wrote it differently in comparison to yours.
Still waiting for this... Tongue_out
(Dec. 02, 2009  9:31 AM)Pegasis Wrote: Still waiting for this... Tongue_out

I don't think Brad will be writing articles anymore...
(Dec. 02, 2009  9:31 AM)Pegasis Wrote: Still waiting for this... Tongue_out

you're a giant tool

i made it very clear that i'm not writing any more articles considering i resigned from the committee and work on a competing product, so there's an obvious conflict of interest there

seriously please just stop trying to be so clever all the time, you just come across as a huge jerk and you've already been banned like two or three times and don't seem to learn your lesson
well.. if you noticed the (Tongue_out) youll realize that i did know you will not be doing this...

if you went back a little, you'll see my question: "please give me an example of something important missing"
your answer was what i quoted, and since you wont be doing what you said anymore.. my reason of what i posted was to ask you this in an indirect way..: please answer my question in another way,since your first way will not be done!

seems that you didn't get what i mean.. you shouldn't have insulted me without understanding first...
(Dec. 02, 2009  3:36 PM)Pegasis Wrote: seems that you didn't get what i mean.. you shouldn't have insulted me without understanding first...

It's not my problem that you don't know how to communicate your thoughts without being sarcastic. Smile

Editing your article is too difficult because of so many errors. It would be easier to write a new one from scratch.
ok, understood!
Glad to see this ending peacefully Tongue_out