3 Metal Wheel: Storm
3.1 Use in Attack Customization
4 Track: Move 145
5 Bottom: Quake
6 Other Versions
7 Gallery
8 Overall

Face: Capricorne
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Capricorn is the Seagoat.

Clear Wheel: Capricorne
Weight: 2.6 grams
The regular release of Capricorne is a bright orange, featuring the horns of the goat.

Metal Wheel: Storm
Weight: 30.4 grams
Storm consists of three wing-like forms, each with slightly jagged ends. While paired with a 100 track and a Rubber Flat Bottom, Storm had once been a top tier Metal Wheel. It has since been outclassed by countless other Metal Wheels, such as Vulcan and Lightning. Storm should not be considered for competitive use, unless there are absolutely no other available options.

Track: Move 145
Weight: 4.2 grams
M145 is a round Track, with a mode change gimmick. The connectors which the Bottom attach to can be moved into two different positions, designated as Large Jump and Small Jump.

When the connectors are manually moved to the Large Jump position, the connectors are located off center. The Bottom is therefore off center, and the Beyblade moves erratically, and will bounce up and down on the Stadium floor.

In the Small Jump position, the connectors are still slightly off center, but less so than Large Jump mode. In this position, the Beyblade will not jump nearly as much; instead, it will move with far more regularity.

M145 bounces most vigorously when used with Sharp series Bottoms, such as Sharp and Ball Sharp.

This Track’s gimmick is seen as purely for entertainment and interest; it has yet to be used in any competitive customizations, as it is too unpredictable. When the Beyblade is temporarily in the air when it is bouncing, it is extremely easy to KO, as its friction with the floor is zero. Beyblades using this Track also suffer from extremely low Stamina, as the off center Bottom disrupts the rotation severely.

Bottom: Quake
Weight: 0.6 grams
Quake is a uniquely shaped Bottom; it is similar to a wider version of Wide Flat, but with a 45° cut through it. As a result, it is non symmetrical. In practice, this performs similarly to WF in movement, albeit with small jumps.

The Bottom is clearly designed to be combined with M145 to produce the jumping gimmick.

Other Versions
Dark Capricorne 105RF – Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) (Purple)
Flame Capricorne T125HF – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Grey Brown)
Rock Capricorne T125D – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Light Grey)

Overall
While M145 and Q are interesting gimmick parts, they are ultimately useless in competitive customizations. There is little or no reason to buy this Beyblade.

Please submit any suggestions and improvements; I had a bit of trouble writing about what is essentially one of the dumbest Bey ever. ;[
Clear Wheel: Capricorne
Weight: 2.6 grams
The regular release of Libra is a bright orange, featuring the horns of the goat.

You accidentally wrote Libra.
Thanks; I used the Flame Libra article as a template ... 8)
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:09 PM)♥ Wrote: The slightly jagged end of each of the three wing like forms that Storm consists of are well suited for Smash. Quetzalcoatl how ever is still a far more consistent Attack wheel.

"However" is one word. Also, I feel the sentence would be better structured as follows:

However, Queztalcoatl is still a far more consistent Attack wheel.
Quetzalcoatl, however, is still a far more consistent Attack wheel.
Quetzalcoatl is still a far more consistent Attack wheel though.
Blame Ellz, copied and pasted from his article. Cute
You should mention the mold differences of Q
(Jul. 11, 2010  9:45 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: You should mention the mold differences of Q

I don't have the other mold, unfortunately.

I only have:

[Image: SonoKong.JPG]
[Image belongs to DrigerGT]

If anyone has the other mold, would they be able to write about the differences ...?
You should probably talk about how the bottom can have different orientations.
DrigerGt said it performs the same.
by other mold would it be the none transparent one?
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:03 PM)yuseifan Wrote: by other mold would it be the none transparent one?

The flat section of the bottom is larger in one of the molds (the one posted). Or another way to put it is the slope is closer to the edge.

The other mold of Q is opaque in the original release. Non-transparent isn't a good descriptor, as Hasbro released the second mold of Q and it is opaque as well.
The second mold of Q is the picture ♥ posted in this thread before.
I now,i had the K Gemios set but i havent see the 1th one.
nice work!
Holy... Thats the least serious or practical design I have seen in the MFB lineup....
its not mine but here it is

.jpg   M145Q.jpg (Size: 14.7 KB / Downloads: 1,271)
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:27 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: its not mine but here it is
That is also the second mold.

If there is no picture of the first Q in the BB-50 topic, then we are not good members hah.
is the Q from hasbro the second mold to?
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:02 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: is the Q from hasbro the second mold to?

(Jul. 25, 2010  4:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: The other mold of Q is opaque in the original release. Non-transparent isn't a good descriptor, as Hasbro released the second mold of Q and it is opaque as well.

Yes, it is.
ok thanks
good now ill finally have the two different molds
Hm, isn't this article essentially finished? What are we waiting for?
Someone to write about the mold differences and how they perform differently?