Storm 100HFS

OK i tested this bey against earth df145wd here are the results.
Storm 100HFS <5> Earth DF145WD <5> 2os
Attack stadiun used
What?

Wheres the CW?

Can you elaborate?
what im sorry what are you saying
im kinda dumb sorry
You need to say the Clear Wheel,yes the Clear Wheels make a difference Gasp
And you need to test it against a top tier attack type and a top tier defense type
You need to post if it was a KO or out of spin or self KO
What type of launcher you used
And what stlye of launch you used and which one you shot first
oh thanks ill do that tommorow i wish i had time tonight
lol this thread is completily useless! it´s obvius that that combo beats stamina... this should be closed and you should delete it RF bottom has prove to be better and storm is outclassed.. this tests don´t show nothing and i´m really getting upset when i wake up and i see this kind of topic´´s.. damn...
(Jan. 05, 2011  10:51 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: lol this thread is completily useless! it´s obvius that that combo beats stamina... this should be closed and you should delete it RF bottom has prove to be better and storm is outclassed.. this tests don´t show nothing and i´m really getting upset when i wake up and i see this kind of topic´´s.. damn...

This is exactly how you expand a community. Talking down to people is absolutely the best way to encourage others to participate.

5/5
isnt this combo the same as storm aquario except with a different CW?
it is quite obvious why storm won because: attack>stamina
to test attack you must test it vs a top tier defence combo...
We do not even know what mode of HF/S was used ...
Kai-v
plz look post 9
as u can see that this has no difference from storm aquario
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We do not even know what mode of HF/S was used ...

lol, i was going to ask that

@aquila112 she means hf/s has 2 modes hf mode, and s mode, she wants to know witch one itsd in
i know that im just telling kai v whatever it
is there any difference between this and storm aquario
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:32 PM)aquila112 Wrote: i know that im just telling kai v whatever it
is there any difference between this and storm aquario
you never said what mode its in?
well it is storm aquario, unless he is using a different clear wheel but that doesnt matter as much
ok i feel pretty dumb now... i was using S mode on aquarios tip and leones energy ring.