Stores with Beyblades in stock

Well, I bought one at the Sherway Gardens Toys 'R Us. They sell all the regular blades except storm peg.
I am pretty new here and am not sure if this belongs here but i'll post here anyway......Does anybody know if there will be any Metal fight Beyblade products being sold at Fanime-con(North California), because I lent my friend some money and was hoping they would because I told him to purchase me some products.

Here is a list of the dealers:
http://www2.fanime.com/2010/dealerlist/

Any of those dealers sell Metal Fight Beyblade products?
(May. 29, 2010  9:28 PM)BladerUnknown Wrote: I am pretty new here and am not sure if this belongs here but i'll post here anyway......Does anybody know if there will be any Metal fight Beyblade products being sold at Fanime-con(North California), because I lent my friend some money and was hoping they would because I told him to purchase me some products.

Hm, no, probably not. The new series is not supposed to be out in the United States before August anyway, so they will certainly not be there at the end of May ...
(May. 29, 2010  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  9:28 PM)BladerUnknown Wrote: I am pretty new here and am not sure if this belongs here but i'll post here anyway......Does anybody know if there will be any Metal fight Beyblade products being sold at Fanime-con(North California), because I lent my friend some money and was hoping they would because I told him to purchase me some products.

Hm, no, probably not. The new series is not supposed to be out in the United States before August anyway, so they will certainly not be there at the end of May ...

Thank You Kai-V, I was just wondering because there is a nearby Japantown that sells Japanese products which I believe include Beyblade which is why i'm wondering if imports would be sold there, if not then i'll just wait until the United States release date in August.
(May. 29, 2010  9:39 PM)BladerUnknown Wrote: Thank You Kai-V, I was just wondering because there is a nearby Japantown that sells Japanese products which I believe include Beyblade which is why i'm wondering if imports would be sold there, if not then i'll just wait until the United States release date in August.
Well, of course we have no idea what your local Asian stores sell; you are the only one who could go or call to see.
is there a place to buy HMS beyblades that arent gaia dragoon draciel or driger ms
(May. 29, 2010  10:31 PM)kalvin Wrote: is there a place to buy HMS beyblades that arent gaia dragoon draciel or driger ms
Yahoo! Japan Auctions, sometimes eBay. Those are probably the most common, because they are some of the worst, I think ... ?
Is lightning ldrago in stock at walmart at miliken? And what about earth aquila, thermal pisces and killer geminos?
(May. 29, 2010  10:47 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Is lightning ldrago in stock at walmart at miliken? And what about earth aquila, thermal pisces and killer geminos?
Those will be part of the second, if not third wave. They are not supposed to be out anywhere yet in Canada.
When are these 'waves' coming? First has already appeared, but is there a suspected time?
(May. 30, 2010  12:56 AM)Dan Wrote: When are these 'waves' coming? First has already appeared, but is there a suspected time?
No. Some say around August, with the United States release of the first wave, but there is no official date.

Plus, I think the other Beyblades that are going to be included in the second wave are simply Rock Orso and Storm Capricorn, or something like that. Or we have no idea ...
Wait...just to get this clear the first wave that hit Canada are
Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Wind Aquario
Dark Gasher.......thats all i have seen did anyone see Sag?Oh and Rock aries
(May. 30, 2010  8:02 PM)Triggy Wrote: Wait...just to get this clear the first wave that hit Canada are
Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Wind Aquario
Dark Gasher.......thats all i have seen did anyone see Sag?Oh and Rock aries

Storm Aquario, not Wind Aquario.

And yes, those are the first wave of releases (along with the Launcher Grip, Face Off sets, String Launcher, and Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium). I don't think anyone has seen F. Sagittario yet.
Does anyone know a store in Pacific Mall that sells real Takara or Sono MFBs
Judging by the name I'm assuming no.
Be more specific with your location.
I know there are stores that have some that are real just asking if anyone knows which ones in the mall sell mfb that are not.
Ask Corny, he goes there.
If you guys find out let me know it's not horribly far from me either.
If you're in Toronto wouldn't they sell Hasbro BMF though?
Of course, but who knows what goes on in pacific mall...
I'm guessing not Korean/Japanese battling top imports.
(Jun. 01, 2010  2:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'm guessing not Korean/Japanese battling top imports.

They sell a lot of import things you can buy proper cosplay at pacific mall infact there is a booth called Gundam Base where all they sell are gundam models.
They should also have stadiums from what ive been told they have a hobby shop there where people blade and I doubt they are using Thunder Whip....Blech.

Also Sup Train Tongue_out
(Jun. 01, 2010  3:03 AM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: They should also have stadiums from what ive been told they have a hobby shop there where people blade and I doubt they are using Thunder Whip....Blech.

Also Sup Train Tongue_out

Umm I'm sorry we probably met but I have no idea who you are.

If they have stadiums I am SOO there that's half of why I lost so bad I made a absolutely horrid choice.