Liberty Tree Park
7421 NW 5th Street
  Main pavilion, east end of the park, near the bathrooms
10:30 AM on 05/20/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Important: The date of the tournament has changed to Saturday May 20th. I apologize for any inconvenience, but hope you can still join us.

It's been some time since our last event, but we'd like to welcome the local community back to burst! On Saturday, May 13th we'll be hosting a ranked BST event. As always, the event is open to all ages and free of charge. We look forward to a fun filled day of competitive Beyblade battles so please come out and join us. There will be awesome prizes for the Top 4 finishers plus a chance for all competitors to leave with some Beyblade goodies. Spots will be limited so please only register if you are SURE you can attend. Thank you! We look forward to seeing you there! 1...2...3...Let It Rip!

Event: Still Spinning: Welcome Back To Burst

Format: Ranked, BST Standard (1-on-1)

Where: Liberty Tree Park, Plantation, FL 33317 (Main pavilion, east side of park, near bathrooms)

When: Saturday, May 13th @ 10:30 AM (All Bladers MUST arrive by 10 AM, NO EXCEPTIONS)

Hosts: SupaDav03HouDeani9204

Judges: SupaDav03, Nate725Zach216& HouDeani9204

Prizes: various DB/BU Beyblades for Top 4 finishers

Additional Information:

-This is an outdoor event in the Florida sun/heat, so please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, a beach chair or blanket to sit on, and a snack.

-These events typically take 3-4 hours to complete. Please make sure you can stay for the entirety of the tournament before signing up

-This is an all ages event, so expect your child to compete against Bladers of all ages; Yes, even adults!

-My judges are volunteers who will call the matches as fairly and as accurately as possible (We do NOT record matches for judging purposes). ANY arguing or attempt to influence the judges will result in the Blader being removed from the tournament.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hi!, I can't believe we found this. My 8 year old asked yesterday about finding a local battle for the first time and here you are. Trying to figure out how to register still though. hmm
(Apr. 27, 2023  1:33 PM)RangerMax Wrote: Hi!, I can't believe we found this.  My 8 year old asked yesterday about finding a local battle for the first time and here you are.  Trying to figure out how to register still though. hmm

Hi and welcome to the community! It looks like you are all registered for this event. As long as you hit the blue "JOIN" button at the top of the event page while logged into your WBO account, you are all good. We are excited to have you and your son join us for his first WBO Beyblade tournament. Feel free to message me directly if you have an questions leading up to the tournament. He's going to have a blast!
Important: The date of the tournament has changed to Saturday May 20th. I apologize for any inconvenience (last minute work conflict) but hope you can still join us. Thank you for the understanding.
Can’t wait for this tournament! But question is it okay if I bring my takara tomy beyblade or hasbro? Like I only mostly have Takara tomy beyblades 😅
You can use both TT & Hasbro. Check out the rulebook for more in-depth information

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit
*PLEASE NOTE LOCATION: LIBERTY TREE PARK, PLANTATION

*EVENT IS 1 DAY AWAY

*ALL BLADERS PLEASE ARRIVE BY 10AM

*GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
(May. 19, 2023  1:25 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: *PLEASE NOTE LOCATION: LIBERTY TREE PARK, PLANTATION

*EVENT IS 1 DAY AWAY

*GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Good luck Dave.
(May. 19, 2023  2:12 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(May. 19, 2023  1:25 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: *PLEASE NOTE LOCATION: LIBERTY TREE PARK, PLANTATION

*EVENT IS 1 DAY AWAY

*GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Good luck Dave.

Thanks! Haven't competed in months so I hope to shake the rust off. Really just hoping it's a good time for all Bladers in attendance.
(May. 19, 2023  3:02 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2023  2:12 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Good luck Dave.

Thanks! Haven't competed in months so I hope to shake the rust off. Really just hoping it's a good time for all Bladers in attendance.

Its great to see a tournament in South Florida again. It will go great as usual.
Great tournament today. It was a lot of fun to get back to blading.

Congrats to our Top 4:

1st: TristanPortu
2nd: Zach216
3rd: HouDeani9204
4th: DarkEvilAphmau

Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Winning Combos:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1845814

Challonge link:
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/lswba4rp (Opening Round)

https://challonge.com/9wvcp5yo (Finals)
This event has been processed.