Sticker Sheets Scans!

I only found Heat Pegasus but I guess it will do I don't plan on using my old clear wheel once I get my new Pegasus. How would I resize this so it fits on the Bey because this is obviously too big
Oh, it's the one I uploaded Smile

I prepared a MS Word file, you just have to print it, it'll come with the right size Wink
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLOCUVIX
Thanks a bunch I do it once I get a sheet for stickers
could anyone here post the stickers from the sticker upgrade packs
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:33 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: could anyone here post the stickers from the sticker upgrade packs
Of Metal Fight Beyblade ? They were just released in Japan, nobody here owns them, or nobody posted that they di publicly.
thanks Kai-V oh i didnt know they were just released
By the way, their official name is "Custom Seal NEO", for that set. Ensky released multiple sets of Custom Seals.
so instead of me saying sticker upgrade packs i should call them "Custom Seal NEO" wait whut do you mean by "that set"
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:45 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: so instead of me saying sticker upgrade packs i should call them "Custom Seal NEO" wait whut do you mean by "that set"
I explained what I meant by "for that set" in the second sentence. That set of stickers you seem to be talking about is called "Custom Seal NEO". Other sets Ensky released have different names.
oh ok thanks Kai-V
Anyone have Dranzer S sticker sheet
how do you print them to perfect size for beys cuz they wont come perfect and well my storm pegasis from japan needs new ones plz upload some in better res and size
Put it on a Word document, resize it, and print it.
Hey Clerish,
do you know where i could find a rock leone sticker sheet
Dark_pegusus
P.S. love the signature... dont think i can try it at home
Anyone have the folowing
Rock Aries
Gaia Dragoon MS
Flame sag, sticker sheets. thanks alot if you have them or thanks for trying Smile
I know this is a huge long shot, but does anyone have BLACK Lightning L Drago stickers? or even a template of them? I need to top off this mini art project I've been working on regarding a Lightning L Drago.
can anyone make dragoon stickere sheets that will fit on a face bolt. Tysons dragoon please
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:56 AM)logan3454 Wrote: can anyone make dragoon stickere sheets that will fit on a face bolt. Tysons dragoon please

Maybe like this? ;D
Attached Files

.png   Dragoon Face Bolt 2.png (Size: 98.1 KB / Downloads: 1,284)
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:29 AM)Train Wrote: I know this is a huge long shot, but does anyone have BLACK Lightning L Drago stickers? or even a template of them? I need to top off this mini art project I've been working on regarding a Lightning L Drago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/n...-Drago.png

Not great quality, but not sure how to improve it.
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:31 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:29 AM)Train Wrote: I know this is a huge long shot, but does anyone have BLACK Lightning L Drago stickers? or even a template of them? I need to top off this mini art project I've been working on regarding a Lightning L Drago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/n...-Drago.png

Not great quality, but not sure how to improve it.

Hey it's fine I'll figure out someway from here I didn't think I'd actually get them!

EDIT: Thank you so much!
Requesting:
Dark Bull H145SD stickers
Flame Sagittario C145S stickers
Dark Cancer/Gasher stickers
Storm Pegasis 105RF stickers
Lightning L-Drago 100HF stickers
Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD stickers
Dark Wolf DF145FS stickers
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:24 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:56 AM)logan3454 Wrote: can anyone make dragoon stickere sheets that will fit on a face bolt. Tysons dragoon please

Maybe like this? ;D

What are you supposed to do after youve printed out the paper glue it to the facebolt?
Adhesive sheets of paper do exist ...
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Adhesive sheets of paper do exist ...

oh sorry I was unaware of this. My bad XD! This is a very interesting topic tho you should try and make it a sticker sheet request forum that way people would be able to cuztomize in a completely new way.
Does anyone have a Metal Dranzer sticker sheet?