Sticker Sheets Scans!

hey guys do u think you guys have any sticker sheets for z Achilles, since i lost the original stickers cause i forgot to put them on
Any chance anyone has the sticker sheet for metal draciel? Cant find this one anywhere!
(Aug. 16, 2021  12:05 AM)8-Bit Wolf Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:41 PM)Giga Wrote:
Original Post (Click to View)

List of sticker sheets posted:

***Links are broken

when will they be restored
Wouldn't it be possible to get some space like e.g. Dropbox or something similar to upload and store sticker sheets? It's a pain to see all the sticker sheets uploaded to weird image hosting websites gone by now...
Meteo L-Drago stickers anyone? I need to replace my facebolt sticker. If you do have one, please scan it. Thx.
Does anyone have a First Uranus sticker sheet scan. Thanks!
Someone has the brave valkyrie and valkyrie single layer stickers, I need them since mine was lost: ((please it would be very helpful: ((
Hello fellow bladers can anyone hook me up with good quality stickers of either Ray Unicorno/Ray Striker, Cyber Pegasus (The red one) or Storm Pegasus (Hasbro).
Edit: For Unicorno I only need the stickers for the fusion wheel
(Sep. 04, 2021  9:34 AM)Gerard_S-Osiris Wrote: Meteo L-Drago stickers anyone? I need to replace my facebolt sticker. If you do have one, please scan it. Thx.

Hello friend, I only have the Meteo L-drago Assault ones.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KUciwfl...sp=sharing
Does anyone have the gt triple booster set sticker sheet to print out I need one
Hellos everyone. Does anyone have rage longinus sticker sheet ?
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:55 PM)adijun10 Wrote: i've got storm pegasus,lightning l drago and dark wolf stickers.Eee

NOTE:-if someone has a rock aries ed145b pl send a sticker sheet for it.Wink

(Nov. 27, 2010  12:06 PM)blah Wrote: Okay everyone, I have a lot of stickers that are new (I don't like using them, haha).
All of them are Takara-Tomy and have all of the stickers on them.

I'm not going to list everything I have, but send me a PM of which ones you would like and I'll try to find and scan them for you guys.

Thanks. (:

Hey guys

Does any one have storm pegasus stickers and please I want a proper size of that sticker and can I print it out with my normal printer
(Aug. 07, 2021  8:46 AM)Gerard_S-Osiris Wrote: New 1200dpi scan again. Hybrid Wheel Battle/Match Set sticker sheet (for Storm Pegasis & Dark Wolf):
Original scan quality (yellow-ish color): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sVKdjjP...sp=sharing
Refined/Remastered color edit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ile5vbP...sp=sharing
Print size is 7x5cm

(Jan. 08, 2022  5:12 PM)Aditya singh64 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:55 PM)adijun10 Wrote: i've got storm pegasus,lightning l drago and dark wolf stickers.Eee

NOTE:-if someone has a rock aries ed145b pl send a sticker sheet for it.Wink

(Nov. 27, 2010  12:06 PM)blah Wrote: Okay everyone, I have a lot of stickers that are new (I don't like using them, haha).
All of them are Takara-Tomy and have all of the stickers on them.

I'm not going to list everything I have, but send me a PM of which ones you would like and I'll try to find and scan them for you guys.

Thanks. (:

Hey guys

Does any one have storm pegasus stickers and please I want a proper size of that sticker and can I print it out with my normal printer
Hi! I am looking for a few metal fusion scans, it would be super helpful!
Storm Capricorn
Flame Sagitario
Burn Fireblaze
Does anyone have lord spriggan sticker sheet to scan kind regards, double dealer
Does anyone have the lord spriggan or spryzen sticker sheet
Has anyone posted a scan of Rock Orso & Rock Escolpio stickers? Pls share them here if you have. Thx.
I could possibly try my hand at scanning as I have a TON of MFB stickers and some Zero-G 🤔
Does anyone have stickers for Burn Phoenix? the one that is full of colors (rainbows i guess) and the original ones?

(Feb. 19, 2022  8:13 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I could possibly try my hand at scanning as I have a TON of MFB stickers and some Zero-G 🤔

Please as the old ones are not useable anymore, prolly upload it on gdrive would be better Grin
Does anyone here have a HD/HQ scan of Burn Phoenix Blizzard ver stickers? here is the one i found via picture on internet:
[Image: Burn_Phoenix_Blue.jpg][Image: unknown.png]
Do you have Trident Heavy Claw stickers? As well as all of the other beys in RB Vol 1
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:41 PM)Greenbeehn Wrote: Idk how this works I’ve never used this site before but when I went to get the l drago destroyer armoured version stickers the link listed for them doesn’t work and the all the stickers used in that account don’t work so if you could find a different link that would be a life saver 

So, is there a master archive of these stickers, and is anyone doing a cricut file for any of them?
Hellos everyone. I am looking a stickers scans
Spin Dragoon
Ultimate Dragoon
Ultimate Saizo
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Gekiryu-Oh
Megaro Arm
Spark Knight
Polta
Makendo
Bakushin-Oh
Bump King
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Bearing Stinger
Bound Attacker
Bound Defenser
Roller Attacker
Roller Defenser
Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Sparkling Attacker
Shadow Driger
Kid Dragoon
Kid Draciel
Galeon
Magical Stander
Magical Balancer
Magical Layer
Galzzly
Seaborg
Master Dragoon
Master Draciel
Salamalyon
Draciel F
Gaia Dragoon
Ariel/Wolborg 03
Flash Leopard 2
Spike Lizard
Cyber Dragoon Battle SPEC
Bit Chip Collection 4 set
Dark Driger
Vortex Ape
Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon
Metal Driger
Trygle 2
Bakutenryu Aveiron
Orca Diver
BBA Survivor
Draciel MS
Bakutenryuu Ethanzel
Wyvern DJ
Bakutenryuu Donitrus
Einstein MS (Metal Spring)
Advance Eterner
Dragoon MF
Shining God MS

if anyone has them pleas seand me at my mail lucario6@wp.pl or add it to the forum