Sticker Sheets Scans!

Original Post (Click to View)

List of sticker sheets posted:

(Feb. 16, 2009  3:41 PM)Giga Wrote: If you have spare sticker sheets take photos of them, small enough so they will fit on blades and post them here, you can also post requests.
I am looking for
Black Dranzer Bit Beast Sticker (I have the power XD)
Driger S AR stickers
Naa..Sorry mate dont have them.
Is this just plastics or HMS or MFB or what? I have all my MFB ones but I doubt I've got any older stickers.
Then why did you post? Either make a request or post a sticker sheet Uncertain
Rocky, this is for anything
cant you just find what you want on google images : http://www.foroswebgratis.com/imagenes_f...ranzer.jpg
is that what you want?
No, I want the actual sticker sheets that is the tv bit chip Uncertain
Also you could just scan the bit chip if you want
I know this a little off topic, but I think it fits with the topic at the same time.

Would it be illegal for us to scan sticker sheets, and put them into .PSD form so people can edit them and print them for use with their beyblades?
Can't see it would, not with HMS and Plastic anyway. I mean I doubt Takara Tomy/Hasbro would bother to bring it up anyway
Okay I dunno if anyone will bother using them but I'm gonna scan some MFB stickers in now......it makes for good procrastination. Joyful_3
(Feb. 16, 2009  9:25 PM)Giga Wrote: Can't see it would, not with HMS and Plastic anyway. I mean I doubt Takara Tomy/Hasbro would bother to bring it up anyway

I think it would be awesome if WBO could have a section devoted to sticker sheets, I mean how awesome would that be to have templates for stickers? Everyone could have custom beys with little effort.
Yeah that would be a cool idea, but we'd have to have different ones for each bey, alot of trouble but this could be useful if anyone has any sheets post them.
Thanks Rocky Grin
Yes, this is an amazing idea. We should do it.
I'm not sure if I sold it or not, but I had an unopened Driger MS that I'll scan if I can find it.
I like the idea. Make some and post a thread for it
Also, if anyone can make a blank face template, I think that would be awesome
Okay here are my current MFBs. I put the names on for anyone who doesn't get the Japanese. Plus the colours are the colours of the beyblade they go with, not the stickers. Didn't bother with resizing seeing as it's eaiser to edit them when they're big and different printers will print them off differently anyways.
The outside lines didn't come out so well on Aquario but you can kinda guess it and it should be okay for now. I might edit it later. Also might make blanks for these unless someone else is willing.

[Image: aquariodf145sfgreen.jpg]

[Image: bulldf145hfamber.jpg]

[Image: libra100fblack.jpg]

[Image: pegasis145fblue.jpg]

[Image: virgo100bblack.jpg]

[Image: virgo125bspurple.jpg]
Sooo, how do you print off stickers? I've never figured this out...
(Feb. 16, 2009  9:56 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Sooo, how do you print off stickers? I've never figured this out...

On sticker paper through a color printer
Rocky, those aren't nearly a high enough DPI. When I get my MFB I will scan the sticker sheets.
The quality is kinda low, but im OK with that. Gonna use this old sticker machine I have.
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Rocky, those aren't nearly a high enough DPI. When I get my MFB I will scan the sticker sheets.

Whoops. Pinching_eyes_2 Never really though about it seeing as this has been okay for anything I've wanted to do........I could fiddle with some stuff......but I can't really be asked. They'll do for now and then, as you said, you can scan in some better ones. Smile
Apparently my scanner goes up to 2400 dpi (it was on 200 before). I dunno if that's good or bad but I'm gonna try it and see what happens. Pinching_eyes_2
2400 is way too high haha

300 would be good.
Brad will you do plastic/HMS as well as MFB. If someone had the time could they do all the extra bit stickers?
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:47 PM)Giga Wrote: Brad will you do plastic/HMS as well as MFB. If someone had the time could they do all the extra bit stickers?

i doubt i could find many plastic/HMS sticker sheets
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 2400 is way too high haha

300 would be good.

Thank God because I was stuck wondering what to do with this strange file thats so big MSPaint can't open it. XD
Plus the scanner made weird noises when I scanned them. D:

I'll try on 300 and see what happens.