Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Nov. 03, 2010  12:55 PM)adijun10 Wrote: i've got storm pegasus,lightning l drago and dark wolf stickers.Eee

NOTE:-if someone has a rock aries ed145b pl send a sticker sheet for it.Wink

I'm pretty sure you just reposted what has already been posted here. Speechless
Hey everyone !
If anyone has the sticker sheet for Dragoon MS, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance !
Dark Cancer please!
I have sticker sheets for:
Burn Pheonix(takara Tomy)
Evil Gemios(HAsbro)
Lightning l drago face
bb-05 pegasis 145d
Rock escolpio(takara tomy)
Attached Files

.jpg   Burn Pheonix.jpg (Size: 37.47 KB / Downloads: 1,133)
.jpg   Evil Gemios.jpg (Size: 34.69 KB / Downloads: 1,098)
.jpg   Lightning l drago.jpg (Size: 45.79 KB / Downloads: 1,145)
.jpg   Pegasis.jpg (Size: 13.56 KB / Downloads: 1,104)
.jpg   Rock Escolpio.jpg (Size: 33.77 KB / Downloads: 1,083)
Doesn't anyone have the normal Lightning LDrago sticker sheet? SSJfisherman only has one FACE BOLT! I need all the stickers (yes, including the ldrago eye). I messed up my original stickers. Sorry if Iam being rude, but if you do have it, please post it.
Sorry, I got my l ldrago before I joined the wbo, I would've scanned all of them, for now on, I'm gunna scan my new sticker sheets and post them here
one question, what software can I use to resize a sticker sheet properly? And also, if I print the sticker sheets on this thread, will they be the right size?
L Drago Decal 600dpi to size to big to post, hears the link.
http://bot22comics.com/lDragoDecal.jpg
(Nov. 13, 2010  7:21 AM)username2130 Wrote: L Drago Decal 600dpi to size to big to post, hears the link.
http://bot22comics.com/lDragoDecal.jpg

hey, why doesn't the facebolt sticker have "L Drago" on it? Is it a different version, or what? btw, what does decal mean?
Hasbro version.
Are you sure that the Hasbro Facebolt sticker doesn't have "L Drago" printed out on it? In that case, I might as well print out SSJfisherman's facebolt sticker along with username 2130's sticker sheet!

umm, again, how do I find the right size before printing?
(Nov. 13, 2010  7:39 AM)blah Wrote: Hasbro version.

I think he uploaded a Fake Sticker Sheet...

Hasbro's Lightning L Drago has L Drago on the face bolt.
The sheet says "Hasbro Canada". I actually have never seen fakes including the names of TT and Hasbro. That would be violation of copyrights. Are you absolutely sure this is a fake?
(Nov. 13, 2010  12:58 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: The sheet says "Hasbro Canada". I actually have never seen fakes including the names of TT and Hasbro. That would be violation of copyrights. Are you absolutely sure this is a fake?

I'm pretty sure... Here's a pic of my unused L Drago Sticker Sheet:

They can't use the Hasbro and TT copyright. Uncertain
It must be a variant of sort or something. :L
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:30 PM)blah Wrote: They can't use the Hasbro and TT copyright. Uncertain
It must be a variant of sort or something. :L

I think maybe somebody Photoshop'd L Drago out of the pic.
Its from the L Drago earth wolf two pack recolor, not sure why they took out the name.
well, anyways, Blaze Wheeler, is your sticker sheet the right size to print? I mean if I just save that picture and print it, will it fit my LDrago? If not, can you suggest a way to resize it to the correct size?
i need gasher/cancer badly mine is messed up beyond repair.
(Nov. 13, 2010  5:58 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: well, anyways, Blaze Wheeler, is your sticker sheet the right size to print? I mean if I just save that picture and print it, will it fit my LDrago? If not, can you suggest a way to resize it to the correct size?

I don't think... Mine was a picture, not a scan.
More decals
http://bot22comics.com/DecalSheet1.jpg
Leo
Leo recolor
Eagle
Libra recolor
Gemios
Aries recolor
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  5:58 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: well, anyways, Blaze Wheeler, is your sticker sheet the right size to print? I mean if I just save that picture and print it, will it fit my LDrago? If not, can you suggest a way to resize it to the correct size?

yeah I know, but, could you scan it? Please?
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:02 AM)Ranul96 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

yeah I know, but, could you scan it? Please?

The only scanner in the house is attached to my parents' computer.
Im looking for the bottom stickers for Driger V and Driger G (all)
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:57 AM)username2130 Wrote: More decals
http://bot22comics.com/DecalSheet1.jpg
Leo
Leo recolor
Eagle
Libra recolor
Gemios
Aries recolor

do u have Aquila stickers? not Eagle sticker?