Sterling, VA Tournament Thread

All Tournament Discussion for the Tourneys in Sterling, VA can be here. We do not have any upcoming tournaments.
Can't come, sorry.
Can't wait! Last time I had my butt handed to me ( I lost badly Unhappy ) but I hope I can do better this time.
Wait till I can head to one of your tournaments...
Hey DR, Maybe we can carpool and Bazooka can go. It might be easier gas wise for everyone. Keep in touch
(Aug. 09, 2013  4:09 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey DR, Maybe we can carpool and Bazooka can go. It might be easier gas wise for everyone. Keep in touch

Will do! I'll be busy when I get back to VA Tongue_out You or Bazooka can just text me :3
I'm down for another Sterling tournament! Same place, same time?
RagerBlade just told me SonikkuBey is coming! We have 6 confirmed than! We will need 2 more people, but TheGreatBaba is now a maybe. So 5 confirmed than. 2 of my cousins are emergency players. Come one guys get some more people to come s we can have this! It is RagerBlades birthday anyway!
What would the date be? Last time we spoke you said 24/25 of August. Is that still accurate?
Yes on the 25th is the date.
I got another Emergancy Blader and the Great Baba! Lets get this proposed!
Do we need to pay to get in and what time
Yes of course. Standard $5 fee and free for passport holders.
Emergancy Bladers have accounts we only need 2 of them to come.
(Aug. 18, 2013  5:56 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Yo my tourney should be good to go, but I need a couple more people before it goes through. Anyone wanna come to Sterling, VA on the 25th of August? I need at least two more confirmed.

(Aug. 18, 2013  6:18 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Having a tourney in Sterling, VA on 25th. Need 2 more. 1 hour from Maryland.

There are eight confirmed attendees in the OP... KluelessKen
can't come, sorry
1 of them is an Emergency Blader.

24th is now the official date.
Sorry for triple posts, but when should we host the next tourney? Some time next month though. It will be Standard Format.
New tourney coming up soon! 11/17/13 at a currently unknown location! Me, Armadurn, and the GreatBaba confirmed!