Stationary Attackers

So, I want a good stationary Attacker that doesn’t have too much recoil against itself but can pack a punch against the opponent. Either that or the same thing but instead of being stationary It stays in the middle at first and then moves around. So far I've come up with Flash ____ GB145 WD/EWD. Any suggestions?

This is for metal fight
Wyvang Wyvang BD145 RS I guess
(Dec. 31, 2019  12:42 AM)Orbit Wrote: So, I want a good stationary Attacker that doesn’t have too much recoil against itself but can pack a punch against the opponent. Either that or the same thing but instead of being stationary It stays in the middle at first and then moves around. So far I've come up with Flash ____ GB145 WD/EWD. Any suggestions?

This is for metal fight

I'm A bit rusty in my metal fight combos, but wouldn't the flash wheel create too much recoil for WD/EWD to handle? I usually have more success with RS/RSF/RB/CS.

But for the energy ring maybe Cancer or Bull?
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:37 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  12:42 AM)Orbit Wrote: So, I want a good stationary Attacker that doesn’t have too much recoil against itself but can pack a punch against the opponent. Either that or the same thing but instead of being stationary It stays in the middle at first and then moves around. So far I've come up with Flash ____ GB145 WD/EWD. Any suggestions?

This is for metal fight

I'm A bit rusty in my metal fight combos, but wouldn't the flash wheel create too much recoil for WD/EWD to handle? I usually have more success with RS/RSF/RB/CS.

But for the energy ring maybe Cancer or Bull?

Flash does create a lot of recoil for those tips to handle, maybe somthing with more friction will suppress the recoil like RS and still having the stationary gimmick
Sorry I haven’t responded in a while, I haven’t been on recently. Thanks for your input though

I’ve changed my combo to phantom cancer 85 Cs