41.57%
I have the Bieber fever so I LOVE him!
4.49%
I dont give a carp about him.
47.19%
Whos Justin Beaver?
6.74%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
His songs are okay, it's just him I hate.

Besides, him becoming famous was only an accident (search Justin Bieber on Wikipedia.org, and read the second paragraph of the early life section)
Maturity is rife in this thread. How dare he become even slightly conceited, after only becoming slightly incredibly famous around the world.

I have bieber fever.
I think some people are just jealous that he can the ladies more easily Wink I don't like his music so I just don't pay attention to him simple
No its not a voice of a girl, it is a voice of a young boy. You also have a voice of a girl MD.
Yes I know you I am one of the only ones that play with you. And Justin Bieber is not a bad singer.
Yeah,I don't hate him,I like the Baby song in english,but in viet that suck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amkRhJUUn04

This video really meant what I mean to say.
I really really hate that guy. Being so he was able to make is mark among certain number of people. But I think he don't deserve to be praise so gloriously.
Thanks for making this video, and letting world know how mean he is.
You can laugh out loud with justin bieber jokes here.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:02 PM)JoeyTheKid Wrote: i really dont give a crud bout him, its just that i cant stand listening to his music at my cousins house and every time i see her. the same song over and over. thats why i hate him :C
Hate your cousin ? I do not play Dir en grey when I know that there are people around who do not find that their type of music ...

By the way, the last thread about this got closed ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-do-you-h...iber-fever

i dont hate my cousin, i just hate hearing her blast her ihome to his music everytime i go to her house.
I dont "hate" him I just dislike him alot because everytime talk to a girl its JB this JB that and its annoying personally I think the fanbase gets more annoying than the "haters" you dont see me or any other haters stalking him.
Hah, just making threads about him, spreading rumours and pointing out the amount of different musical notes in his songs.

Try just steering the conversation away.
Baybe Baybe Baybe ohhhhhhhh. He realy sucks!
Look guys stop talking trash about eachother thats not why I made this thread I simply made it for people to voice their opinion of Justin Bieber. If my opinion is different then yours then dont try and correct my opinion because its an opinion. Also if you think this thread is stupid or pointless then dont post in here.

P.S. Can sum1 tell me how to change the thread name? Dont say carp about me because I dont know how to do it Im new
Justin Bieber is not bad to me it is just annoying because justin is sort of the one that started this sort of bad singers craze
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:22 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Justin Bieber is not bad to me it is just annoying because justin is sort of the one that started this sort of bad singers craze

LOL, no he definitely didn't start the "bad singers craze" or make the hairstyle that he has popular (some people actually think this).
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:13 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: P.S. Can sum1 tell me how to change the thread name? Dont say carp about me because I dont know how to do it Im new

Go to Edit > Full Edit in the opening post.
Ohhhhh Bieber fever. ughhh
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:13 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Look guys stop talking trash about eachother thats not why I made this thread I simply made it for people to voice their opinion of Justin Bieber. If my opinion is different then yours then dont try and correct my opinion because its an opinion. Also if you think this thread is stupid or pointless then dont post in here.

P.S. Can sum1 tell me how to change the thread name? Dont say carp about me because I dont know how to do it Im new

Well, you named it justin Bieber Haters . That definitely does not imply voicing opinions, it does however imply "talking trash" about Justin Bieber.

You said that you don't like him because when talking to girls they always talk about him. How is that his fault in anyway, besides being famous.

Hah, I doubt people are trying to correct your opinion, just point out the ignorance shown from holding that view.
Bieber Blast Bro.

Alliteration ftw.
bieber fever is where it's at bro.
In my opinion Justin bieber isn't that bad, everybody just loves to "Hate" on him.
His songs are annoying but are extremely catchy, I can't unfortunately get the chorus,even some verses, and Ludacris's part, which is extremely funny due to the part where he mentions starbucks.

You guys must think I am so weird right now. Joyful_3
It´s commercial music which will dissapear in some months.